Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Better fitting rogue-race :)

What race,in your opinion has the perfect rogues lore-wise ??? /discuss /argue) we are talking about EVERY race in the warcraft universe,not just the palyable ones
    They say that hope is the last thing to leave you before you die.They are wrong....

Female Dwarf
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

Deleted
    tauren. why? Becuase his height is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

Deleted
    I'd have to say Undead.

They're so sneaky and sly.

Undead.

Assassins that have no need to breath, eat, or sleep are the perfect assassins.

Ghosts. You would never see them coming.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

to me,it's the Night Elves.They have knowledge of their natural inhabitat in the forests,and can take great advantage from the nature around them.that makes them the deadliest in ambuses,and war-style of hit and retreat.Also,humans are great as assasins.dont forget-->SI:7
    They say that hope is the last thing to leave you before you die.They are wrong....

By of course undead, no need for discussion really.
    Nobody is perfect. I am nobody. I am perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of Rogue :V ??? well if its like an assasin, Undead might be the best i think,

Night Elves could be good battlefield rogues for recon/scouting stuff cuz of theyre natural ability to camouflage
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    Undead.

Assassins that have no need to breath, eat, or sleep are the perfect assassins.
    Wouldn't their smell give them away though?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    satyrs. Them coming out of stealth is so frightening it gives you a heart attack...every 30 seconds...for the entire time you're killing them for a quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead

Quote Originally Posted by RaiGadi View Post
    What kind of Rogue :V ??? well if its like an assasin, Undead might be the best i think,

Night Elves could be good battlefield rogues for recon/scouting stuff cuz of theyre natural ability to camouflage
    i can totally agree with this.undead are the most fitting for assasinating missions.but,for ambuses,and defense,night elves own by far imo.such to say as:defensive rogues:night elves-offensive rogues:undead

Forsaken without a doubt. The whole not having to breath or eat thing makes them even more stealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Wouldn't their smell give them away though?
    heheheheehehehehehe that one has a point!

Definitely Undead.

I always thought it would be cool for some Forsaken rogues to bury themselves underground for an ambush, rise up when the time was right, and just slay everyone in their sleep. Besides staying underwater for too long because of the rot(?), their capacity for total silence and ability to do things no true living thing can really gives them an edge.

Well...there is the smell.
    Day Man! (Aah-aah-aah!)
    Fighter of the Night Man! (Aah-aah-aah!)
    Champion of the sun... (Aah-aah-aah!)
    You're a Master of karate and friendship for everyone!

Deleted
    Gnomes, size tells. and engineering experts for making such dangerous assassination devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Alekander View Post
    Definitely Undead.

I always thought it would be cool for some Forsaken rogues to bury themselves underground for an ambush, rise up when the time was right, and just slay everyone in their sleep.
    That would be pretty badass!i'd love to see such an ambush(not if i was the ambushed ofc xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Apok101 View Post
    Female Dwarf
    This, but for the horde depens if you slighty RP if you wanna be a rudeless murder then UD else Belf or troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Gnomes, size tells. and engineering experts for making such dangerous assassination devices.
    gnome make deadly rogues as well.their devices could be used with great effect as well.the only problem with their devices is that,for some occasionaly are a disadvantage,as they end up to blow themselves up