Poll: What race is best for alliance priests (casting stance wise)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Alliance Priest Classes

So i am currently switching to the alliance, and i was debating who to go. Now i almost always play a female class, just because i like their casts better. But i am stuck between Fem Human, Fem Draeni, Mal/fem Dwarf, Or Fem Nelf.

For casting i LOVE the Draeni fems animation, but their Racials are a little week, i like the dwarfs because they jump =o, nelfs look awesome, but humans are the best racials.

15+ Year Old Account
    wait for cata and roll a Gnome.
    +% Intellect.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Go Fem Dwarf, if only for the lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    wait for cata and roll a Gnome.
    +% Intellect.
    I am most likely going to anyways, but it is happening now.

---------- Post added 2010-09-04 at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Akilliez View Post
    Go Fem Dwarf, if only for the lulz
    I have a fem DK dwarf already =( and i kinda wana spread out the races =( and i have a fem Dranei

Heal, or Shadow? If heal Human. If Shadow goat better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei.

They look great, and that counts for alot when you're looking at them all the time.
    Forget the racials. They don't matter anyway.
    Best starting area in the game.
    Make funny noises when fighting.
    Elephant mount.

Deleted
    The Horde have cookies, why would you leave?

My only alliance priest is level 6 bankpriest :\ He heals bankers!

If you choose the long hair, the female dwarves hair flies while casting!
    Sooooooo cool!

Other than that I find Nefpriests very cute though! I like walking/running/casting animations the most.

But yeah. Horde is better than all of them of course

Yea i love my belf =( the mana regen and looks made it an easy choice, but im going alliance for a raiding guild since H LK beat mine -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Barbelo View Post
    If you choose the long hair, the female dwarves hair flies while casting!
    Sooooooo cool!
    Thats the reason, why my priest is a female dwarf, i love the flying hair!
    But Draenei priests are great too.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you're making an alliance priest instead of one of those stick-figure animé fairy-elves like 90% of the Horde. I personally would choose either human or draenei. Humans because, even though racials don't that much, theirs are still some of the best in the game (as opposed to Horde whose racials own alliance hands down :/). Draenei too, because lore-wise their race is pretty much the best at all their classes being around for millions of years and what not. Draenei+light=ultimate win, Draenei+shadow=ultimate cliché. Choose
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    At least you're making an alliance priest instead of one of those stick-figure animé fairy-elves like 90% of the Horde. I personally would choose either human or draenei. Humans because, even though racials don't that much, theirs are still some of the best in the game (as opposed to Horde whose racials own alliance hands down :/). Draenei too, because lore-wise their race is pretty much the best at all their classes being around for millions of years and what not. Draenei+light=ultimate win, Draenei+shadow=ultimate cliché. Choose

wait, how is a shadow dranei the ultimate cliche? i dont get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    wait, how is a shadow dranei the ultimate cliche? i dont get it
    Ultimate race of light using dark/shadow energy? It's on the same level as our new fire-ice Lich King.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

I agree, its almsot as good as the Undead being holy priests

MOST DEFINITELY go Female Dwarf

Pick the dual-pigtails hairstyle, they fly when she casts. It's pretty much the best thing ever.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Female human w/ pony tail (it flies while casting) plus best casting animations imo. iLove the way they cast penance! Female human priest would be the only reason i go alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    Ultimate race of light using dark/shadow energy? It's on the same level as our new fire-ice Lich King.
    I think you're confusing the word cliche with the word which means what you're talking about, that I can't remember just now... like a contradiction and a paradox almost.

Anyway, I vote for Male dwarf or Female nelf, for holy and disc respectively, since other than Night Elves, Priests are usually male.

Quote Originally Posted by rantus View Post
    I think you're confusing the word cliche with the word which means what you're talking about, that I can't remember just now... like a contradiction and a paradox almost.

Anyway, I vote for Male dwarf or Female nelf, for holy and disc respectively, since other than Night Elves, Priests are usually male.

im a girl.

ass

and do nuns ring a bell? Still technically a priest. (not by name)High Inquisiter whitemain?

That human priest in the cath in SW?

None. Play horde or play nothing.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

woo for basic 4 way tie -_-