Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Anyone from Jubei'Thos kind enough to give a helping hand to a Horde? Give me a shout or PM. Thanks.

Deleted
    Oh oh oh if anyone need some help on Bronze Dragonflight (EU) call me or ask anyone in my guild Pulse if Im online. Sadly I may. I play to much. :-)

http://img530.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...0910152609.jpg

Got mine just 5 minutes ago! Thanks for the wonderful guide!

p.s... I stole your name!

Deleted
    heey,
    is the wolf still tameable
    with the oiled skin?

if it is
    i have 12.60% haste when i have to start tame beast
    i tried manny times but can't find the time

20-25 tries, not bad and thnx for this

Deleted
    This is now really easy to tame, horde or alliance, just go upto one, start taming it, as the tame comes to the end, start spamming a macro with /script PetAbandon(), relog and you'll have your oil stained wolf.

Edit: Note, with this method, after the tame, ur wolf won't appear nor will it show in the call pet tray, you have to relog for it to appear with it's oil skin.
    Last edited by mmoc2d1425a8d1; 2010-12-03 at 08:22 PM.

"You can get it if you're horde, you just need an allie friend"

what about killing alliance and looting their wolf meat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet View Post
    This is now really easy to tame, horde or alliance, just go upto one, start taming it, as the tame comes to the end, start spamming a macro with /script PetAbandon(), relog and you'll have your oil stained wolf.

Edit: Note, with this method, after the tame, ur wolf won't appear nor will it show in the call pet tray, you have to relog for it to appear with it's oil skin.
    Yeah this work 100% for horde, no more need alliance for this

Deleted
    the same works for the olied hawk

100% worked even for horde
    so ty so much swiftfeet

Just got it with the help of someone else, I had already done the quest. Took about 10-15 minutes to get the timing right.

Does this still work? Or the method shown in the video?

EDIT: yes it does.
    Last edited by Dosaki; 2010-12-07 at 08:50 PM. Reason: I went ingame to confirm it

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you SO MUCH for this macro. Worked the first time!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I can't get this to work, I tame them and start spamming the macro, but whenever I exit game and come back I have no oily pet

what am I doing wrong?

Unsure if this still works, didn't blizz add a patch for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexynemesis View Post
    I can't get this to work, I tame them and start spamming the macro, but whenever I exit game and come back I have no oily pet

what am I doing wrong?
    When I tamed all my crazy-looking pets a while back (before Cataclysm hit & including the Oily Wolf) I did it like this - provided it still works after all the recent(ish) updates;

1. Trap pet target
    2. Cast tame beast
    3. At like 1/2 seconds before end of cast start spamming the macro (add it to a button that is hotkeyed, like 1 or 2 or something (just temporarily) as this will be faster than clicking it) like mad until after the cast has finished.
    4. You should then not be able to call another pet, you get an error message if you've done it right.
    5. Relog.
    6. Winnerwinnerchickendinner.

The way you said it seems like you're spamming the macro after the cast, you need to spam it during the cast continuously until the cast has ended (good to keep going for a couple seconds after the cast is over, just to make sure).
    original playboy.

Yeah, i started spamming when the taming cast was nearly complete, i would see the wolf start to run toward me, but disappear before it got to me.
    I'll have to try again, it may have been because I didn't trap it, I just let it hit me while i was taming it.

next time i'll put some distance between us

thanks!

Did they fix that? I've tamed it so many times with the macro and yet nothing worked.

Deleted
    In fact, it DOES work still. Just found out about this pet.. went there.. tried 3-4 times and got it finally. First time i guess i was too slow on the macro.
    Second time i think i got it, tried to call a different pet and it told me some error. Third time i reloged and called it (it appeared as fitfth pet) and when it attacked a mob it dissapeared. And fourth time i got it, reloged and there he was. Additionaly i give u a scrnshot while Camod ^^ Nice surprise eh?

upload.ee/image/1141428/asd.png

^ I guess i can't post link, so i removed http stuff. Good luck on ur tame, Silverhustle!

Deleted
    /script PetAbandon()
    Is this the exact macro you have to spam while taming? Including the brackets at the end?

Deleted
    Yes, that's right.

WOW confirmed it does work i didnt think it did till it said too many pets then i had to restart and they he was all oily like a BP spill

thnx ever so much for the info