Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don´t get why blizzard arent letting the feat of strenght for all the drop legendarys be optainable for all classes AGAIN, I know not theyre reasons for changing this into the currrent state during TBC, BUT imho the feat lies in optaining the item, not choosing the right class who accidentially can equip it. To me wow is all about ingame goals, you find somthing that you want to work towards be it pvp pve achievements or all of the above, and while getting to your goal you find new goals/content that you want to beat/achieve,thus the content branches out and becomes huge.
    The equip recuirement is an unnessecary narrowing of the games content by depriving some classes the ability to optaining theese feats.

Note I ask not for the Ateish valànyr or shadowmourne quests to be doable by all classes alltho at some point in cata that might be an idea for luring players back into theese awsome dungeons, and by doing so letting new players experience Ulduar and ICC by joining one of theese farm raids as a grunt or leading one themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by karmlol View Post
    # Creepjackers - Get 2,500,000 honorable kills.

Lol, wait, anyone care to explain to me what that word means?
    not sure, but in wc3, creep are computer cotrolled mobs hostile to all players, which can be killed for hero experience/gear. creepjacking involves catching someone in combat with creep and killing their hero/whole army.

Why no gnome slayer?! =((

Deleted
    I am a hunter and I cringed.

If this is true, then it either better be fixed fast or I WILL be playing my alts for good.

Seriously. 1-3k hits at level 80? No. Just no.

It almost seems like this patch was put up by Blizzard just to screw with us. I'm hoping the real one tonight will be much different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hautch View Post
    Lv cap to 85!?! do want!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And if we actually get a more advanced patch than Codename Ninja, there will be even more information soon! That's just awesome. Add to that the fact that this patch is likely to increase the level cap to 85 and in past betas they unleashed tons of beta invites when the patch with the endgame level cap was applied and it makes me a happy man.
    Yep.. I'm expecting some big waves to go out this month. Good luck.

15+ Year Old Account
    some good info and can't wait to see what other info comes out for when they deploy it also if it is true for 85 hope i get a beta invite this month september

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are getting rammed in the ass... nough said

I wonder if they are deploying it in a puff of smoke? "Ninja...appear... Wait, isn't that wrong?"

Anyone care to explain to me why almost every spell is getting a range increase to 40 yards? As if melee dont have enough trouble getting kited all day long... bah!

The pirates in the deadmines just became incredibly lame if their captain is now their murloc cook. What the fuck happened to Greenskin? If he died or some crap, Mr. Smite should now be Captain Smite, not their fuckin cook. How is a cook murloc gonna lead anyone? Who the fuck would follow him, besides another murloc?

Sorry, but deadmines is my favorite instance, because of the pirate's in it and they pretty much just made a stupid joke out of them, just because murlocs are Blizzard's overused little mascot.

/end pirate nerd rage.

Oh well, it's their game, if they want to make something utterly retarded that's their call, I guess.

Goodbye Illumination, I hardly knew thee (okay, I do remember you and I miss your awesomeness).

More and more excited for my Mage to be my main in Cata!

How on earth are Holy palas gonna work without Illumination and divine plea down to 10% every 2 mins ? Are these guys serious ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    How on earth are Holy palas gonna work without Illumination and divine plea down to 10% every 2 mins ? Are these guys serious ?
    stuff just gets balanced around it of course

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl View Post
    Captain Cookie! That's amazing, he was always my favorite VC boss =)

And Tragedy in Three Acts, I wonder if that's a reference to Pyramus and Thisbe?
    I thought of exactly the same thing and im pretty sure thats what it is. :P

holy shit balls i might have to go back to arms with that Sweeping Strikes buff

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    SQUEE! Maybe this was already known, but the fact that Lord Godfrey's going to be a boss in SFK makes me dance with glee. I was beyond pissed when he got away with suicide, when I was itching to kill him so damn bad. This has made my WEEK.

What a day for me. First, I get LK down finally on Live, and then we get Level 85 testing open on the Beta.

Happy, happy days!!