Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainell View Post
    Wait... no 'Gnome Slayer' achievement? BOOO! :P
    We cant have NPC suddenly getting [Achivement earned sound] Gnome killer

  2. #42
    Scarab Lord Azalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,770
    As fun as a new beta build is. Until it's implemented we can't see any phsyical changes /sadface

    Is there no way of telling if any models will be changed etc?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainell View Post
    # Orc Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Orc races listed below.
    # Human Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Human races listed below.
    # Night Elf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Night Elf races listed below.
    # Dwarf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Dwarf races listed below.
    # Draenei Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Draenei races listed below.
    # Worgen Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Worgeni races listed below.
    # Tauren Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Tauren races listed below.
    # Undead Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Undead races listed below.
    # Troll Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Troll races listed below.
    # Blood Elf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Blood Elf races listed below.
    # Goblin Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Goblin races listed below.


    Wait... no 'Gnome Slayer' achievement? BOOO! :P
    My question is shouldn't that be each of the level 85 racial 'Classes'? (E.G. Troll Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Troll classes listed below.)

  4. #44
    Ribbon Guru Simca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    As fun as a new beta build is. Until it's implemented we can't see any phsyical changes /sadface

    Is there no way of telling if any models will be changed etc?
    Nope, you can check the models easily in model viewer. It's just that this build was grabbed directly from the Blizzard servers, meaning that Blizzard uploaded in to their file server and didn't redirect the patcher to the file (aka they didn't intend to release it today). Boub was likely checking the file servers, was like "WTF IS THIS?! an unreleased patch?!" and downloaded the file.

    If the file is still up, I'll grab it myself and check for changes in a sec.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    As fun as a new beta build is. Until it's implemented we can't see any phsyical changes /sadface

    Is there no way of telling if any models will be changed etc?
    Pretty sure there's an beta compatible Wowmodelviewer @ here
    Last edited by Bareno; 2010-08-31 at 09:24 AM.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilesy View Post
    This is painfully relevant to my interests.

    Kind of in two minds about the realm firsts to 85. Glad they're there, but sad because it'll make the first 3 days of Cataclysm hellish for me!
    Nothing a few cans of Monster can't fix.

  7. #47
    Kings Under the Mountain - Discover the following artifacts of the dark iron dwarf kings:
    "In J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy universe of Middle-earth, the King Under the Mountain is the title of the Dwarven ruler who resides at the Lonely Mountain of Erebor. The King Under the Mountain was also by right King of Durin's Folk."

  8. #48
    it's a ninja patch
    But it's looking like the beta is moving to the final phase...
    with the lvl cap raised to 85
    Awesome!

  9. #49
    Anyone else notice Zul Gurub is missing (again re. dungeon maps) from classic raid achievements.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    it's a ninja patch
    But it's looking like the beta is moving to the final phase...
    with the lvl cap raised to 85
    Awesome!
    Yes. Anyone who isn't in beta already should hold onto their opt-in socks.. with Wrath Blizzard opened up the flood gates with invites at this point.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    United Nations achievement = Reach exalted with 55 factions. Jeez, you'd have to get something good for that
    It's not even that hard. After 40 exalted and the Cata reputations, it's going to be a piece of cake to solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    Nope, you can check the models easily in model viewer. It's just that this build was grabbed directly from the Blizzard servers, meaning that Blizzard uploaded in to their file server and didn't redirect the patcher to the file (aka they didn't intend to release it today). Boub was likely checking the file servers, was like "WTF IS THIS?! an unreleased patch?!" and downloaded the file.

    If the file is still up, I'll grab it myself and check for changes in a sec.
    Where are the files usually posted at?

  13. #53
    The Patient lobbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    england: the middle.
    Posts
    262
    Are you not entertained! *throws sword at boub*

  14. #54
    Ribbon Guru Simca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,505
    Quote Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
    Where are the files usually posted at?
    Well, it's not on the blizzard torrent announce (http://us.tracker.worldofwarcraft.com:3724/announce) or it would have been picked up by the patcher. They follow a standard naming scheme with their patches (WoW-4.0.0.12857-x86-Win-enUS.torrent or .MPQ, etc) so I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to find if you looked at a previous torrent.

    This is of course ASSUMING the file is still even up or that Boub got it from their servers in the first place. He's very ambiguous in the first post.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Anyone else notice Zul Gurub is missing (again re. dungeon maps) from classic raid achievements.
    Either they forgot to put it in (like Gnome slayer) or Zul Gurub is getting removed. (Be quitet angry mount farmers)
    Last edited by artemisthemp; 2010-08-31 at 09:53 AM.

  16. #56
    # A Class Act - Reach level 85 on each of the classes listed below.

    Finally, a altoholic achievement :>

  17. #57
    Yay, "kill each of the WorgenIIIII RACES :

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaice View Post
    # A Class Act - Reach level 85 on each of the classes listed below.

    Finally, a altoholic achievement :>
    been thinking about this too. achievements are accountwide now?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaice View Post
    # A Class Act - Reach level 85 on each of the classes listed below.

    Finally, a altoholic achievement :>
    Nah, this is a guild achievement. This achievement is faceroll ˆˆ

    But the ones like "Classy Orc" are those where alts will shine, because basically you're gonna have to lvl up to 85 all possible race/classe combination, which wont be super easy, and will require some coordination with rerolls. Or a pretty huge guild.

  20. #60
    Pandaren Monk Chaoyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
    My question is shouldn't that be each of the level 85 racial 'Classes'? (E.G. Troll Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Troll classes listed below.)
    I was just thinking that...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •