Cataclysm - Glyph Interface Preview
The new interface for Glyphs is finally available and it comes with a couple of very interesting improvements.
- The biggest change, Glyphs are no longer a consumable item. You learn them and can swap them at any time after that, without having to buy them again.
- Prime Glyphs slots have been added
- All Glyphs are now listed, including the one you didn't learn yet.
- You can search for Glyphs, and filter them.
And because I know that shamans will ask.Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Blue Text - Cataclysm Glyphs
Grey Text - Old Glyphs (Wrath of the Lich King)
Mage (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
- Mana Shield *New* - Reduces the cooldown of your Mana Shield by 2 sec.
- Conjuring *New* - Reduces the mana cost of your Conjuring spells by 50%.
- Monkey *New* - Your Polymorph spell turns the target into a monkey instead of a sheep.
- Pyroblast *New* - Increases the critical strike chance of your Pyroblast spell by 5%.
- Cone of Cold *New* - Increases the damage of your Cone of Cold spell by 25%.
- Dragon's Breath *New* - Reduces the cooldown of your Dragon's Breath by 3 sec.
Rogue (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
- Backstab - Your Backstab critical strikes grant you 5 energy. (Your Backstab increases the duration of your Rupture effect on the target by 2 sec, up to a maximum of 6 additional sec.)
- Blade Flurry - Reduces the penalty to energy generation while Blade Flurry is active by 50%. (Reduces the energy cost of Blade Flurry by 100%.)
- Fan of Knives - Increases the radius of your Fan of Knives ability by 50%. (Increases the damage done by Fan of Knives by 20%.)
- Garrote - Increases the duration of your Garrote ability's silence effect by 2 sec. (Reduces the duration of your Garrote ability by 3 sec and increases the total damage it deals by 20%.)
- Revealing Strike *New* - Increases Revealing Strike's bonus effectiveness to your finishing moves by an additional 10%.
- Gouge - Your Gouge ability no longer requires that the target be facing you. (Reduces the energy cost of Gouge by 15.)
- Hemorrhage - Your Hemorrhage ability also causes the target to bleed, dealing 40% of the direct strike's damage over 24 sec. (Increases the damage bonus against targets afflicted by Hemorrhage by 40%.)
- Killing Spree - Increases the bonus to your damage while Killing Spree is active by an additional 10%. (Reduces the cooldown on Killing Spree by 45 sec.)
- Preparation - Your Preparation ability also instantly resets the cooldown of Kick, Dismantle, and Smoke Bomb. (No longer affects Blade Flurry, but affects Smoke Bomb)
- Sap - Increases the duration of Sap against non-player targets by 80 sec. (Increases the duration of Sap by 20 sec.)
- Sinister Strike - Your Sinister Strikes have a 20% chance to add an additional combo point. (50% proc from critical strikes only)
- Tricks of the Trade - Removes the energy cost of your Tricks of the Trade ability. (The bonus damage and threat redirection granted by your Tricks of the Trade ability lasts an additional 4 sec.)
- Vanish - Increases the duration of your Vanish effect by 2 sec. (Increases your movement speed by 30% while the Vanish effect is active.)
- Vendetta *New* - Increases the duration of your Vendetta ability by 20%.
Shaman (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
- Chain Heal - Increases healing done by your Chain Heal spell to targets beyond the first by 15%, but decreases the amount received by the initial target by 10%. (Your Chain Heal heals 1 additional target.)
- Earthliving Weapon - Increases the effectiveness of your Earthliving weapon's periodic healing by 20%. (Increases the chance for your Earthliving weapon to trigger by 5%.)
- Elemental Mastery - While your Elemental Mastery ability is active, you take 20% less damage from all sources. (Reduces the cooldown of your Elemental Mastery ability by 30 sec.)
- Fire Nova - Increases the radius of your Fire Nova spell by 5 yards. (Reduces the cooldown of your Fire Nova spell by 3 seconds.)
- Ghost Wolf - Your Ghost Wolf form grants an additional 10% movement speed.
- Healing Stream Totem - Your Healing Stream Totem also increases the Fire, Frost, and Nature resistance of party and raid members within 30 yards by 150. (Your Healing Stream Totem heals for an additional 20%.)
- Hex - Reduces the cooldown of your Hex spell by 15 sec. (Increases the damage your Hex target can take before the Hex effect is removed by 20%.)
- Lava Burst - Your Lava Burst spell deals 10% more damage. (Your Lava Burst spell gains an additional 10% of your spellpower.)
- Totemic Recall *New* - Causes your Totemic Recall ability to return an additional 50% of the mana cost of any recalled totems.
- Lightning Shield - Your Lightning Shield can no longer drop below 3 charges from dealing damage to attackers.
- Grounding Totem *New* - When your Grounding Totem absorbs a spell, it attempts to reflect that spell on its caster, but the cooldown of your Grounding Totem is increased by 45 sec.
- Arctic Wolf *New* - Alters the appearance of your Ghost Wolf transformation, causing it to resemble an arctic wolf.
- Shamanistic Rage *New* - Activating your Shamanistic Rage ability also cleanses you of all dispellable Magic debuffs.
- Water Shield - Increases the passive mana regeneration of your Water Shield spell by 50%. (Up from 30%)
Warrior (Forums / 3.3.5 Talent Calculator / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
- Bloodthirst *New* - Increases the damage of Bloodthirst by 10%. (The old Glyph of Bloodthirst is still there, and renamed to Bloody Healing)
- Heroic Throw *New* - Your Heroic Throw applies a stack of Sunder Armor.
- Overpower - Increases the damage of Overpower by 10%. (Adds a 100% chance to enable your Overpower when your attacks are parried.)
- Slam *New* - Increases the critical strike chance of Slam by 5%.
- Shield Slam - Increases the damage of your Shield Slam by 10%. (Increases your block value by 20% for 10 sec after using your Shield Slam ability.)
- Raging Blow *New* - Reduces the cooldown of Raging Blow by 1.5 sec.
Heroic Shadowfang Keep and Heroic Deadmines released with Cataclysm
Blizzard changed its mind about Heroic SFK and Deadmines, they will be shipped with Cataclysm.