Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

The new cata pvp achievements

You can't be serious right?

•Creepjackers - Get 2,500,000 honorable kills.
    •City Attacker - Kill 500 enemy players in any Horde home city.
    •Active Duty - Win 500 Battlegrounds while in a guild group. WTF?
    •Call of Duty - Win 1000 Battlegrounds while in a guild group. even more wtf?
    •Tour of Duty - Win 1500 Battlegrounds while in a guild group. "Speechless"

I know achievements are there just to be pretty but... 2.5 million hks. No one in the world atm has that. Getting that is just... yeah...

Edit: Kinda posted this in the wrong forum. If any moderator can change it to Pvp cataclysm forum feel free to
    Last edited by Xart; 2010-08-31 at 11:41 AM.

That are all guild achievements, so not only your HK will count, but from the whole guild.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agramonia View Post
    That are all guild achievements, so not only your HK will count, but from the whole guild.
    Thanks for poiting it out. But still. 1500 wins as a guild group is alot of games. It doesn't count from everytime somone in your guild plays. It counts every time you play togheter as a group.

2.5 million Hks wont be to hard with ppl in a guild running rated BGs daily.
    Last edited by Slashley; 2010-08-31 at 12:01 PM.

Read the post again and you'll see that it is an Guild Achievement. However, winning 1500 battlegrounds as a guild group should take awhile - guess we'll see a few more new PvP guilds up and running.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrfreude View Post
    Read the post again and you'll see that it is an Guild Achievement. However, winning 1500 battlegrounds as a guild group should take awhile - guess we'll see a few more new PvP guilds up and running.
    Oh the irony. Since if you would have read my post before i said "Thanks for poiting it out."

Its still beta and they can still be placeholders eventhough they are guild achievements

still you do not have to be in those 1500 group guild wins it counts every time someone does though

Better get to working imo.

im sitting at a little over 100k and im pretty sure 10/25 people wouldnt have a prob with that count. also rated bgs will award faster queue and tons of hk, so it seems all good!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agramonia View Post
    Well if this is true then the 2.5mil HK isn't so stupid.
    As for the 1500 games that would be a achievement that would be honored and prove that the guild is full of awesomeness.

1500 games won't take long at all. Imagine if people spent as much time in BGs as they do raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are in a pve guild where no one care about pvp, and where they have few interests for achievements

•5-Cap Crew - Win 10 Arathi Basin matches while controlling all 5 flags in a guild group.

-> Impossible

It would be hard also (but easier) to convince players to make old raids and heroics again
    Hope those are placeholders

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    You are in a pve guild where no one care about pvp, and where they have few interests for achievements

•5-Cap Crew - Win 10 Arathi Basin matches while controlling all 5 flags in a guild group.

-> Impossible

It would be hard also (but easier) to convince players to make old raids and heroics again
    Hope those are placeholders
    /facepalm

1500 is going to be real hard. Alliance always leave when they see my guild's premade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post
    Thanks for poiting it out. But still. 1500 wins as a guild group is alot of games. It doesn't count from everytime somone in your guild plays. It counts every time you play togheter as a group.
    Imagine 2-3 groups running rated BG at the same time. You're done before you know it.

In fact, I think the first few guilds will be done after a week or 2.
    Last edited by Balduvian; 2010-08-31 at 11:17 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guild has 200 ACTIVE pvp'ers...
    Each one gets about 200-1000 HKs per day.
    Each win about 10 - 15 BGs per day....
    Not that hard.

Deleted
    You seem to forget that premade groups will not be like they are today.

Chances are, as its a rated batleground, the other team will likely be a premade too and not just a lolsteamrollable pug. Expect more of a challenge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    You seem to forget that premade groups will not be like they are today.

Chances are, as its a rated batleground, the other team will likely be a premade too and not just a lolsteamrollable pug. Expect more of a challenge.
    Premade VS Premade is pretty much around ~50% win on most servers.
    Randoms VS Randoms is pretty much around ~50% win on most servers.

More of a challenge? Yes. More wins or losses? Not really.

Deleted
    in my pvp guild we run about 10 battlegrounds a day as a guild, this will only increase with rated plus we win all of them. dont see any of these being that hard.