Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    never heard of anythign like that, but ive got royal shield of lordaeron and rimefangs claw, they are the biggest things on me, except my shoudlerplates of enduring order, +20 def on the shield and bladeward on the sword
    Love the royal shield, other than the bulwark of azzi my favourite looking shield.

Anyway, mklovin has a point but he greatly over exaggerates. The whole location is about 100 yards circumference, being 40 yards away from something that has an approx 10-12 yard hitbox running straight through the middle of the room is practically impossible.

In any case, next time you do it if you can - use a video capture software and show us, alternatively get as far as you can away and bind your screenshot key to something close to your hand so that you can take a screenshot of where you are and show us.

Tell a GM of the issue and ask for their advice, perhaps they will stress test it some more, or re create the scenario for you to show them or something.

In any case, I have only ever seen him enrage from hitting nothing, never seen him actually hit people when they are not within his hitbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    he hit me in the air
    Don't jump.
    Seriously.

The way the game does collision/location checks is based on your last *ground* location at the timing of the check. If you jump, the game still thinks you're standing at the spot where you jumped from, which in turn can cause bad things to happen to you.

Also, I always found it best to strafe instantly to the side instead of trying to turn & move, so make sure to turn your view in such a way that you can strafe instantly to the side from his charge path, because if you try to turn & move, the game always seems to first move you forward 1 foot before turning you & moving away, which = lose valuable millisecs of gtfo time.

This sounds like a server/brain lag issue.
    Are you clipping the pillars on the walls?
    Getting slowed up my keyboard turning?

I got hit by the charge once as a tank.
    As he did his slam, I dropped my pizza and spilled my Pepsi on the desk.
    I forgot to move out of the way in an attempt to salvage dinner.
    Raid wasn't happy, and neither was I.

reminds me of my olds guild tank he got kicked from guild for being an elitist prick and yet failing at ice howl running 3 times in a row- he ahd said prior to the raid you fail at ice howl its an insta kick xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah what my fellow poster said. Don't jump, ever, don't even go near the jump button, something about it screws you up, this happened to us in grand crusader a number of times before we were sure.

Just face the most effective direction to get yourself away from his hit box and leggit.

If this is STILL happening to you, then get facing and running ahead of time with the mouse (not the keyboard) and just pray. Hopefully the server registers that yes, you have in fact run far enough for the giant yeti to not trample all over you and go ballistic.

You are jumping. I know you are jumping because I do it as well, I love jumping. I tend to do it on that boss right at the last minute and if ure unlucky he will pwn you regardless of how far away you were on liftoff - it just happens all the time with me.

Make sure you are not running recount and tbh in Totc/totgc you do not need DBM at all so might as well disable that on boot, see if that helps. It is a royal pain but given the game only really doing this to you as you have described this MUST be a fault at your end, be it with connection, slow reactions, jumping, running into the pillars or general derping. =(

Sad times, and an annoying mechanic fosho.

It's known to bug if you strafe(use A or D to move), so just in case, always turn around(with your mouse) and run straight away from him. Problem solved.

Use a speed enchant on your boots. For raiding there is nothing better and not just for Ice Howl. Cat's Swiftness for melee DPS and Tuskarr's Vitalitty for tanks, healers and casters.