Poll: PSL working at high rating?

Deleted

Pala/lock/shammy?!?

PLS = Holy Paladin / Afflication Lock / Elemental Shaman

Is it good?

I have played some Lock/shammy/drood but im tired of it and a friend of mine
    have just started playing his holy pala again and i wounder if this is a good comp?
    Last edited by mmocac820410e9; 2010-08-31 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hirazu View Post
    PLS = Holy Paladin / Afflication Lock / Elemental Shaman

Is it good?

I have played some Lock/shammy/drood but im tired of it and a friend of mine
    have just started playing his holy pala again and i wounder if this is a good comp?
    it depends on the players some too but I have seen better comps
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    theres no such thing as a good comp... just good players

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    *sigh* Ofc the players play a role...

So you mean the comp have nothing to do with high rating?
    Then why is it that i dont know of any comp with, like 3 retri paladins or 3 hunters or hunter / hunter / drood or warrior / shadowpriest / holypriest

There's pros and cons to each class, like having 3 paladins isn't really balancing it out, rather have some that can aid the team more like Stuns from a rogue, CC's from mage, Pala for Freedom. All that kinds of stuff will make it much smoother to deal with an enemy and loads of cases these individual things can cause a victory. So why not empower your team with as much things as possible?

Deleted
    Half right. It's how classes work together. If you had a rogue, and a Death Knight (2v2). No matter how good the comps, a Healer, Melee/Ranged, would always win.

OP: Try the comp out a bit, it's all about personal preference in my own experience.

It's LSP and yes, it's a good comp.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything with 2 casters work.

Why not go with destro? ;0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post
    Anything with 2 casters work.
    this

Deleted
    Used to be the best wizard cleave. Not that great now, clearly LSD is better, but still a very good comp.

Its a proven comp, and used to be one of the most common Wizard-cleave aswell(because seriously, Aura Mastery + Destro Lock + Elem's BL used to global every and anything before the resi buff.)

LSD is better now because it has better CC(cyclone 100x > HoJ) but LSP is close, and perhaps better when it comes to survival(like the comp needs that tho hahah) and burst cooldowns(6 seconds of no interruption rocks when going for a kill, un-interruptable 7k ticking Drain Soul = pure love).

edit; just saying, LSP is probaply even a helluva lot more boring than LSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Its a proven comp, and used to be one of the most common Wizard-cleave aswell(because seriously, Aura Mastery + Destro Lock + Elem's BL used to global every and anything before the resi buff.)

LSD is better now because it has better CC(cyclone 100x > HoJ) but LSP is close, and perhaps better when it comes to survival(like the comp needs that tho hahah) and burst cooldowns(6 seconds of no interruption rocks when going for a kill, un-interruptable 7k ticking Drain Soul = pure love).

edit; just saying, LSP is probaply even a helluva lot more boring than LSD.
    I enjoyed all comps i ever played ;0 including LSP. Don't see how people can find a wiz cleave boring.

Get your lock to switch to Destro, because it gives alot more pressure and burst damage, and more CC also.

The only problem you might have in that comp is around protecting both casters at same time, because both are really vulnerable to some dps classes, that's why most ppl prefer an aoe healer instead of holy paladin for spellcleaves.

Anyway you have Hand of Protection and sacred shield on your casters, so you might use it for your advantage when going for burst kills on bloodlust.

It's also important that your casters combine CC's well so they can have gaps for dpsing.
    Last edited by Madness20; 2010-09-01 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    I enjoyed all comps i ever played ;0 including LSP. Don't see how people can find a wiz cleave boring.
    I like a challenge
    I also hate doubleheal or meleecleave on my warrior. No fun
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!