Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Nice list ^_^

I'll be honest in saying I won't get the game at lunch but I will def go for for the Realm First! Warlock, Paladin, Tailoring and Blacksmith titles simply because on the server I'm on I've got a real shot at it.

...If anyone wants to xfer to a server to get Realm First on, try Lost Isles, Anub'Arak, Darrowmere and Vashj. They're relatively low-pop and no one will really care =D

Now, if Blizz was smart they'd lock you to the server you're currently on for a number of days after getting a Realm First! Achievement. I remember the stories of whole guilds who'd xfer to a low-pop server for realm firsts and then xfer back XD
    Like the FF6 avatar. Atma weapon has awesome boss music

10+ Year Old Account
    If your real life has no meaning or purpose, getting realm first is a good way to fill in that void.

babyback - the problem is this isnt really a competition.. glory of being first in an actual race doesnt even compare to merely being the one who can take 2 weeks off work and stay awake long enough to grind more levels faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenko View Post
    is reading quest text/lore woth the time? yes
    fix'd

I'd rather level up with mates and enjoy the new content for all the work Blizz put in, than spend one spot, grinding like a madmen for something that'll be forgotten days later.

I see the first "insert whatever" stuff is very dumb. Its like congratulations! you have no life!

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    I see the first "insert whatever" stuff is very dumb. Its like congratulations! you have no life!
    While getting to 80 first only took two days, I fail to see how one doing that could have no life. Plenty of people have 2 days worth of vacation time they could spend.

Or you know, they could go to Vegas, get piss drunk, go to some stipper clubs, gamble, lose money and go home remembering only half of it.

Why the latter shows you have a "life" astounds me...
    Last edited by Jamber; 2010-09-03 at 12:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

I won't be going for it, even though I have a shitload of spare time to play where I could probably actually get it. It's time to relax and not rush my way to 85 like I did with BC and WotLK (started playing again in mid expansion for both) and actually enjoy the storyline of this game.

Its worth more than everything else 'cause no one else can get it later. Kingslayer's value has decreased from 100% to ~ +-2% only because the better 5% on every server already got it. But no one can ever get your realm first... NEVER!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

They are indeed a nice achievement, but I reckon they can be exploited somewhat, with both expansions thus far someone has nuked to max level using a bug of some sort. Also some classes are just way easier to level, it's far easier to level a DK from 70 to 80 then it is a warrior(given same gear etc...).

As for realm 1st profession achievements, they will most likely boil down to who has the most gold...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Optinium View Post
    They are indeed a nice achievement, but I reckon they can be exploited somewhat, with both expansions thus far someone has nuked to max level using a bug of some sort. Also some classes are just way easier to level, it's far easier to level a DK from 70 to 80 then it is a warrior(given same gear etc...).

As for realm 1st profession achievements, they will most likely boil down to who has the most gold...
    How does gold play a role in leveling?