Hunter Pet UI Changes?

I have an alt 80 Hunter I haven't played in quite some time, but I still looked over most (except Pally :P) of the beta notes. I saw something about some attack eating up Frenzy stacks to buff the Hunter, sounds cool.
    However, I'm wondering if there's been a change to the Pet UI? As it is on live unless I got an addon or something I don't think I'd notice any buffs my pet has; have they changed anything? My main's Eclipse UI is pretty nifty, how're you Hunters doing?

Many parts of the new UI are not implemented yet iirc.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't touched it and probably won't. The only change is they added "Move To", which gives you a little target circle, and wherever you click, the pet will run to and stand. It's a nice step towards better pet management, but I haven't seen any plans to do anything beyond this.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

they will deffinetly make in more practical. like the "move-to"-function, but also yhey have made the Call Stabled Pet a no-cooldown abillity.
    I don't know if they will, but they should add a function that will let you abondon a pet without actually summoning it. because the way it works today one actually have to have the "Beast Mastery" 51pt tallent from the BM spec to actually get to abondon the pet because you have yo be able to summon it. -Yes I spent 90g speccing BM - abonding pet - respec again :S

Quote Originally Posted by Om1 View Post
    they will deffinetly make in more practical. like the "move-to"-function, but also yhey have made the Call Stabled Pet a no-cooldown abillity.
    I don't know if they will, but they should add a function that will let you abondon a pet without actually summoning it. because the way it works today one actually have to have the "Beast Mastery" 51pt tallent from the BM spec to actually get to abondon the pet because you have yo be able to summon it. -Yes I spent 90g speccing BM - abonding pet - respec again :S
    OR you could just shove the exotic into your 20slot inactive stable until the next time you actually feel like going BM ^^ I love that feature and am quite looking forward to being able to have a full stable of pets for each task I play ingame.

5 pets for PVE-raiding, 5 pets for PVE-soloing, 5 pets for PVP, and 10 slots left for whatever randomness I feel like keeping around :3 Seems like there is plenty of room for an unwanted exotic to get tossed into a hole until it's actually convenient to kick it to the curb ^^;;

What I really want to know is whether or not they will be able to fix the pet glitch with stuff turning on/off by themselves if they are not on your pet's action bar -_-;;

Quote Originally Posted by deadman80 View Post
    OR you could just shove the exotic into your 20slot inactive stable until the next time you actually feel like going BM ^^
    I see your point, but I still think it should be fixed. I was just rageing over bad design i WotLK :P