Thread: Free Games List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    GW2 is coming sooooo slowly - Has anyone tried Wizard101 or Aika or Algalon and can share some opinions?

Also - nice thread.

EDIT: I've played wizard101 - it is no free game at all. I've leveled to 9 and can't do anymore quests because other zones are unlocked by membership or crowns that cost real money.

Maybe I'll try Aika and Algalon...
    EDIT2: ^ Ok... I won't (after reading few reviews)
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2012-01-15 at 03:29 PM.

Updated. Added new removed dead games.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Get firefall on this list.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

have a look at nethack at www.nethack.org

it is THE classical hack&slash game (roguelike). As well ASCII graphics but a GREAT game, looking for as much complexity ever since.
    Even tho the "net" part in nethack suggests an online multiplayer game it is offline single player.
    Playing the shit out of it since 1993. Still seeing things i havent before.

Also, moonbreakers.

All added. Thank you.
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

There's a website sort of similar to what you are trying to do OP.
    However a lot of the free to play games on it or old or just simply bad. But most of them come with a video review that give further insite to the game before playing it.
    www.MMOHut.com

Path of exile as well.

Thanks. Added it and a few others.

Chess Evolved Online - on Kongregate
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/TheG...evolved-online

A beta mmo Chess/ccg fusion. All features and functions are available for free and the progression is smooth. Can modify your line up and earn new pieces or play competitively with the standard set. Ranked battles, daily challenges, interactive developer, growing community. Check it out.
    Once a drunken pirate, alwaysh a drunken pirate... Hic!

Quote Originally Posted by yaba View Post
    Chess Evolved Online - on Kongregate
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/TheG...evolved-online

A beta mmo Chess/ccg fusion. All features and functions are available for free and the progression is smooth. Can modify your line up and earn new pieces or play competitively with the standard set. Ranked battles, daily challenges, interactive developer, growing community. Check it out.
    It might have been advisable to look at the date of the last post, February 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.