Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSauce View Post
    orcs standing hunched over
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZzBkFRGIU

Go see Warlord Gorechuck!

Blood Elf male animations. I hate them. I will also not elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Short races and LoS, so I refuse to play a dwarf or gnome. I've seen a Gnome Warrior literally die in MC due to LoS on a slope where a Human or Night Elf would be within LoS of the healers at the same spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way Druid tier helmets look on taurens.
    Tier 1 ugly antlers
    Tier 2 ugly bigger antlers
    Tier 3 ugly
    Tier 4 best looking helmet for Tauren ever!
    Tier 5 ugly power rangers helm
    Tier 6 pretty cool head dress
    Tier 7 the return of ugly now in purple!
    Tier 8 sailor moon ugly
    Tier 9 ugly
    Tier 10 go go antlers now with thorns!

A lot of other helms I have also found to be just as weird looking when put on a Tauren.

Can't wait to reroll troll and have better animations to boot!

Deleted
    I hate how the female nelfs have no butt,basicly their pelvis is way too small and squished together..i dont know exactly what it is but it looks weird. If you know what cankles are,well almost every male from all races have them but then with their arms/wrists,they dont actually have wrists the arm just spawned a hand out of nowhere.(prime example will be garrosh's new model) I also dislike how the female belfs have bigass donaldduck feet,the proportions in comparison to the rest of their body is way off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have little irks about every race.
    Humans are obviously proportioned incredibly stupidly.
    Night Elves should not physically be able to complete a somersault in midair without moving forward.
    Draenei legs are too scrawny to support their upper body.
    Dwarf legs and arms are too thick, even for their taxonomical structure.
    Gnome bodies would never be able to support their heads.
    Worgen have no tails. (Stupid little thing, I know, but still.)

Orcs don't technically have wrists.
    Trolls should be able to choose whether or not we wear shoes.
    Tauren have the same issue as the Draenei.
    Forsaken should decide if they want their bones covered or not.
    Blood Elves females are, basing solely on appearance, the poster children for anorexia.
    Goblins are very fluidly animated, but it still seems a bit awkward and they're pushing their anatomy to its limit. (That sounds dirty.)
    "Love is not something you think about, it is a state in which you dwell."

10+ Year Old Account
    Mainly Dwarves with the way the tabard fades into their thights, really doesn't look right.

Draeneis Legs. Wouldve prefered it if they looked more like the tauren legs. I seriously don't undrstand how Draenei keep from toppling over with those legs.

Trolls Hair, The way bulky shoulderpads look on orcs, the way 2h weapons look on draenei females, Everything about Male Blood Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Blood Elves females are, basing solely on appearance, the poster children for anorexia"

I resent that remark, I'm not far off that shape, just a bit heavier on top (and I eat A LOT) and I know so many girls who are naturally lithe. I'd google an anorexia sufferer and you'll see there's a huge difference between being thin and being anorexic ^^ Just because some women don't have lovely curves doesn't mean they're anorexic

As for my pet hate, I hate my belf's idle animation. Standing around looking BORED and glancing at the ground sighing isn't how anyone should be reacting to cataclysm IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have a troll character if they wore shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nose rings in general. I don't get how those are even possible in the Warcraft universe.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtongue View Post
    Blood Elves females are, basing solely on appearance, the poster children for anorexia.
    no just no, there's a difference between being thin and being anorexic, Hell I'm a guy and I am almost as thin as female blood elves. please go google anorexia if you wanna see what it really looks like

1: Female Trolls Running
    2: Legs removed underneath robes

Fem trolls got no eye lids! let me blink my eyes dangit!

Deleted
    Regular male blood elf stance is simply fabulous. Its like the chest cant handle the weight of their manly arms.

-Female Trolls Eyes
    -Male Taurens way of holding two handed axes swords and maces

Other than that, not a lot else bothers me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Draenei... Their backs look so bent and warped it looks like a stiff breeze would snap their spine. Plus they have hooves, which doesn't really make since for a creature that walks on two legs that can't run fast. Someone said earlier today that being turned on by a "space goat" is one word away from making you a furry. -I thought that was clever.

Undead have an awesome laugh and dance... but it really bothers me that their clothes must be shredded... I mean they weren't buried in those clothes, why are they instantly torn to pieces?

The human run never bothered me... but the sprint... ya you got something there.

Out of the races that I play exclusively (Forsaken/Tauren/Orc) there really isn't any downside concerning appearance that I can recall. There was the Orc shoulder problem but that's ancient history.

Undead shoulder size, I guess? Rogue shoulders have always looked kind of awkward on them in my opinion, simply because they were so small. It was like they were just sitting on top of the bone, with nothing to hold them down.

There's plenty to say about the Alliance though. Damn near all of them look goofy as hell.

1.) Humans: Both genders walk like they have sticks of dynamite up their butts just about to go off, and the males look like cavemen.

2.) Night Elf males have hilariously tiny waists it's ridiculous. Their walking animation suffers as a result, and it's hilarious to see their arms sway around like they have no elbows or something. And the way they flip every time they jump is rendered completely inappropriate when they're doing it when running for their lives. Makes me think it's some habit they can't break lol.

3.) Gnomes have excruciatingly funny death animations. Killing one in midair and watching it twirl around like an amateur stunt actor is all kinds of funny.

4.) The comical way Draenei prance is made 10x more satisfying when they're running away from you.

5.) Dwarves are alright.
    Last edited by Alekander; 2010-09-01 at 05:30 AM.
    Day Man! (Aah-aah-aah!)
    Fighter of the Night Man! (Aah-aah-aah!)
    Champion of the sun... (Aah-aah-aah!)
    You're a Master of karate and friendship for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by lpl View Post
    I only play undead females as I love their casting animations. The appearance of the legs with the kneebones exposed when not wearing a robe bothers me. And the fact that their toes stick out of shoes/boots.

---------- Post added 2010-09-01 at 12:19 AM ----------

blood elf female stealthed pose. why the hell do u need to sit down lol??
    Personally, I think the female blood elves have one of the best stealth poses. They're not sitting down, they're crouching low to the ground and they keep their blades flat on the ground. It makes perfect sense. If you're "hiding in thin air," the best way to do it is to be as low to the ground as possible.

OT: I hate the way most of the males are designed. Got the naked glitch with my friend's Tauren DK and the arms on the males look terrible. They're so "muscular" that they have no wrists. =/ I despise the female tauren casting animations, which makes me sad because I want a tauren shaman. I like the female UD casting animations, but their hair and all the bones sticking out kinda bugs me. I could go on, but I'll stop there. =P

The sexual predator stealth of a troll.
    The way orcs and trolls hunch.
    Troll shoes!
    Troll healms

Skinny elves and humans make me wanna snap their spines.