New Race Intro Narrations:

A friend on another forum was kind enough to post the following link. Confirms a couple of interesting things. Also, a big SCREW YOU to every one of those people who claim silvanas knew what Putress was up to.

http://soundcloud.com/chaud-1/tracks

Just a note: The orc intro narration appears to be borked, looks like it was uploaded in reverse, which broke the decoder?
    Last edited by Surfd; 2010-09-01 at 08:07 AM.

Ehm we had a thread about this the other night it is up on www.nihilum.eu

ahh, nice to know

Orc one doesn't seem to work. Just skips to the tauren one.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Also, a big SCREW YOU to every one of those people who claim silvanas knew what Putress was up to.
    I don't think many people if any would have suggested she knew he was working with Varimithras to take over the city. But she did know about the new plague, and if she knew about that then she obviously planned to use it at some point. Possibly not at the Wrathgate, but she knew about it. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I want to see the human intro. Mainly so they finally change "Ruled by the child king Anduin Wrynn".
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bizkitz View Post
    Damn, I want to see the human intro. Mainly so they finally change "Ruled by the child king Anduin Wrynn".
    I would laugh my ass of (Yes i didn't say LMAO) if they mentioned anything about bolvar .

Its interesting to see that both draenei and blood elf narrations talk a lot about changes, so I hope they WILL update those places.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will just say that there is a scene in the worgen starting zone where the Horde commander specifically tell her NOT to use the plague by orders of Garrosh. She basically gives the Horde a big F U, and uses it anyways. Yeah, she was betrayed by them taking the Undercity without her knowledge, but she knew damn well that they were going to use the Plague sooner or later, and probably didn't care much who on. Undead are evil, truth hurts.

A lot of those intros are pretty interesting though, thanks for uploading and linking them! I like how they have started working in the changes and the upheavals that will be upcoming and hopefully ongoing throughout the expansion.

Very cool stuff. Thanks for bringing it over to the mmo-champ forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Direknyte View Post
    I will just say that there is a scene in the worgen starting zone where the Horde commander specifically tell her NOT to use the plague by orders of Garrosh. She basically gives the Horde a big F U, and uses it anyways. Yeah, she was betrayed by them taking the Undercity without her knowledge, but she knew damn well that they were going to use the Plague sooner or later, and probably didn't care much who on. Undead are evil, truth hurts.

A lot of those intros are pretty interesting though, thanks for uploading and linking them! I like how they have started working in the changes and the upheavals that will be upcoming and hopefully ongoing throughout the expansion.
    Even though the OP should've not mentioned anyhting, can we not turn this thread into another bullshit Sylvanas hate thread?

theres no gnomie one

---------- Post added 2010-09-01 at 09:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ryoukthebloodelf View Post
    theres no gnomie one
    oh yeah and no human etc also

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    A friend on another forum was kind enough to post the following link. Confirms a couple of interesting things. Also, a big SCREW YOU to every one of those people who claim silvanas knew what Putress was up to.

http://soundcloud.com/chaud-1/tracks

Just a note: The orc intro narration appears to be borked, looks like it was uploaded in reverse, which broke the decoder?
    beware, you shall not have another forum besides mmo-c!

ehm...to the post itself, thank you

Deleted
    Nice repost their bro, use the search function next time.

Still also no human or night elf one either. But we'll see, so far it's only the dwarves one that mentiones the cataclysm. And the Draenei one gives hints for beyond cataclysm if I interpret it right.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.