Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    Maybe Blizzard need to study a little more before jumping to conclusions? :/
    It's a VIDEO GAME.

In real life, if you go out in the woods, you don't find a bear every 20' either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guyz!! Cows dunz has levels in real life! Wow isnt realiztic

I thought they only attacked by provocation.

Quote Originally Posted by lustyevilgnome View Post
    It's a VIDEO GAME.

In real life, if you go out in the woods, you don't find a bear every 20' either.
    Clearly you havn't been to UPSTATE new york

If it's not like a whale shark irl, then it's not a whale shark, call it something else for the game? Not so hard. Sure it is a game, so be creative and make up a new name.

Quote Originally Posted by lustyevilgnome View Post
    It's a VIDEO GAME.

Sure they do. And when I kill them, I hang them upside down on a tree, then shake the gold out of their bear pockets.

I happen to be a krill, and I am extremely offended by how many people are touting whale sharks as peaceful, majestic creatures.

My entire family was eaten by a whale shark, and do I get any sympathy? No. Instead, this vicious killing machine roams about munching on plankton, krill, crab fry, and even schools of small fish, and is hailed as a pinnacle of pacifism, while I must bear the weight of my family's murder.

---

But seriously. Grow up. Everyone knows that whale sharks don't actually eat people. We also know that in real life, fire spells can only be cast above water.

It's a game. They're just taking some creative liberty, and most of us are really enjoying it. Get over yourself. <3

---

Also, congratulations on being the five millionth bunny hugger to create this exact same thread. Next time, please use the search function.

Sperm Whale would technically be the best choice, as they are huge and predatory. But as it's the internet, the name would have to go.

Giant Squid would be interesting, but their invertebrate nature, and particularly the tentacles would make them all but impossible to animate in even a state of the art game engine.

Because a Wizard

The Whale Shark is just like Fel Reaver or the Storm Giant in Howling Fjord.

Just a big ass creature to scare people off.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    It's WoW, If it's a Whale Shark, in Blizzards terms it's a Giant Shark. Just because it has the same name as an animal IRL doesn't mean it's going to be exactly the same in game. Should expect this by now. :/