Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor View Post
    Thanks.. I couldn't resist posting this when I saw your signature tho.
    http://ffuucomics.com/wp-content/upl...t-FFFFUUUU.jpg

---------- Post added 2010-09-01 at 11:16 AM ----------

I like the part where you skipped over the fact that I said "Find a server that doesn't suck"
    I like how you bitched and said im the Problem on the server becuase i want to enjoy my play time more? Your missed that fact i said my server fails and now your trying to fix it ,Your a mean and hurtful person. Its sad really

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomDeathGoD View Post
    I like how you bitched and said im the Problem on the server becuase i want to enjoy my play time more? Your missed that fact i said my server fails and now your trying to fix it ,Your a mean and hurtful person. Its sad really
    Jesus f*ucking christ read what I said again. Then read it 4 more times. If you still don't understand it, you never will and you can stop trying. It seems you aren't intelectually equipped to grasp the ways of coherent communication.

Hint: I was never bitching or whining.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Even tho the OP is kinda lame,
    I see alot more ninjas and even some creative ones, in 10m someone took bracers from Saurfang and he kept making excuses and talk back in the hope the other tank would forget it, didnt happen and raid split (10m)
    in 25 man i dont even bother with puggin unless i need something from 1st 3 bosses or a token that the RL doesnt have. I only raid with guilded people that have either been on server a long time with a good name or totally unknown in good guilds, but even thats not a guarantee any more.
    Guildspam gets worse and worse each day and they all pretend to be awesome. DPS in pugs went down when buff went up.
    Yeah the game aint the same any more, but im in a good guild now and i make my own icc10 and icc10 altruns now, it helps abit

Wait....... I know you ! Your one of those frustrated PVP ers who fails in PVE and has to rant how good he is in arena?

Haai !

See what I did there?

Waaaaait.... I saw what you did cool story btw. But im not the one ranting "I ARE GOD MAN I ROFLSTOMP EVERYTHING DOWN IN 4 HOURES IN PVE"

and im not the one having

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...trom&cn=Zmeteg
    Yeah I am in fact better than you.

In my signature or your just an obvious troll or your so full of yourselfe you actually believe it.

And yes you stink in PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Deskana View Post
    QFT. I have quite literally not been in trade and general chat for about six months, and it makes playing the game a much more enjoyable experience.
    This sucks for people that actually try to use trade chat to trade

It's always the same thing, like:

People whine at the game being too easy, at the same time, they whine about having to pve to compete in pvp, when it's in fact possible to do what Doctor Professor is doing, clear most of ICC 10 or 25 and RS in about 4 hours.

You are the only person responsible for your gaming experience. Blizzard is doing a great game here and people blame their flaws or laziness on Blizzard rather than themselves. I've seen it before, lots of times, it's nothing new at all. It's just so damn sad to see.

If I were one of the people working at Blizzard making wow and had to handle people whining like this and explaining all the time, I don't think I could've handled it, I really admire their employees that answer stuff making blueposts, that always always gets misinterpretted or just blown to pieces by tears.

Seriously, grow the fuck up, take some responsibility, change server, change guild, don't fucking blame the game for your own flaws.

This is usually a general problem with the humanity anyway, so I don't really see people getting better, it's always easier to blame someone else rather than yourself and try to improve as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolgreks View Post
    Waaaaait.... I saw what you did cool story btw. But im not the one ranting "I ARE GOD MAN I ROFLSTOMP EVERYTHING DOWN IN 4 HOURES IN PVE"

and im not the one having

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...trom&cn=Zmeteg
    Yeah I am in fact better than you.

In my signature or your just an obvious troll or your so full of yourselfe you actually believe it.

And yes you stink in PVP
    Thanks for saving me time writing a reply to this. I can just copy what I already said.

Right and you are another person who completely missed the point of my post. It wasn't about bragging (I merely used GS as his argument was "People with 6,6k GS fails and guilds suck"). It was about sharing my gameplay experience.

Find a guild that doesn't suck.
    Find a server that doesn't suck.
    Don't pug.
    Don't use GS.
    Don't sit in Dalaran and whine about trade chat if you have nothing to do.

And most importantly, don't play this game if you hate it.

About the "I think you stink in PvP" .. sure.. I think your hair looks stupid. Either prove you are better and then prove that I care about PvP and you can feel good about yourself. If you can't do both of those things, you did achieve nothing.

You are the only person ranting here. See the irony? I never attacked other people's gameplay, unlike you. I was talking about myself. Sheeesh. Talk about broken ego.
    Last edited by Doctor Professor; 2010-09-01 at 11:50 AM.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

That's funny. I have 6,5k GS and I don't fail. I clear ICC HC + RS HC with my GUILD in 4 hours every wednesday and have rest of the week off. I don't meet any ninjas or losers.

Maybe it's you who's bad?
    Lol, okay.

Anyways, I haven't really experienced much of these problems.. A few arses along the way, but nothing major, really.
    shit

Deleted
    It seems there are disreputable individuals on the internet.

The average player was better before when the game used to be harder. Now when they have made everything easier, people also generally suck. Blizz makes the game easier, and the people who play it becomes bad as well. They are just as far as they were before they stared making the game faceroll

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    The average player was better before when the game used to be harder. Now when they have made everything easier, people also generally suck. Blizz makes the game easier, and the people who play it becomes bad as well. They are just as far as they were before they stared making the game faceroll
    That's just not true. The game in itself is not easier. People gain more knowledge overall about the game, therefore people generally complete the obstacles the game offers easier. Equally dumb people existed in TBC and Vanilla too, I met some of them, I'm sure you did too if you played back then. Warlocks gemming healing, spelldamage hunters etc.

Difference today I see, I will differ PvP and PvE, starting with:

PvP: It's more difficult today because more people have more knowledge about the games mechanics etc, the game is faster, although a mistake imo, the game has been made harder because of it, without a doubt, 1 mistake and you can be dead in 2-3sec. Sure, mindless LSD or beastcleave globals is not fun, but you can beat them if you counter their attacks correct. Don't blame the game for your own mistakes.

PvE: I dunno what people are whining about, was it better in TBC when a fraction of the players got to see Illidan die? In what way was that harder than hardmode Lich King? Because so few actually got around seeing him die? The game is not easier in itself because it's divided into a hard and normal mode raid like Ulduar and ICC.
    It's like I'd play a Resident Evil game on easy then whining about it being to easy.. I mean, come on.. Don't be like that, it's just, it's stupid. Seriously. I know I wanna play Resident Evil on the hardest possible gameplay, so I chose to do it. Same way someone in wow can chose to down Lich King in hardmode.

Stop saying the game is easier, it's not, it's just more available to the normal player that don't have the time to put into the game, but at the same time appeals to the hardcore gamers.

Thanks for saving me time writing a reply to this. I can just copy what I already said.

Right and you are another person who completely missed the point of my post. It wasn't about bragging (I merely used GS as his argument was "People with 6,6k GS fails and guilds suck"). It was about sharing my gameplay experience.

Find a guild that doesn't suck.
    Find a server that doesn't suck.
    Don't pug.
    Don't use GS.
    Don't sit in Dalaran and whine about trade chat if you have nothing to do.

And most importantly, don't play this game if you hate it.

About the "I think you stink in PvP" .. sure.. I think your hair looks stupid. Either prove you are better and then prove that I care about PvP and you can feel good about yourself. If you can't do both of those things, you did achieve nothing.

You are the only person ranting here. See the irony? I never attacked other people's gameplay, unlike you. I was talking about myself. Sheeesh. Talk about broken ego.
    .. What?

I'm going to go back to the first reply that YOU wrote and quote it word for word and what you just said here. We'll go deep into analyzing the problem.

First of.

"That's funny. I have 6,5k GS and I don't fail. I clear ICC HC + RS HC with my GUILD in 4 hours every wednesday and have rest of the week off. I don't meet any ninjas or losers."

This line would have been fine, it proves what you said in your statement that you are sharing your gameplay experience and all and blah blah blah, you're good.

But it turns nasty about... HERE QUOTE "Maybe it's you who's bad?"

I'm sorry but to me that looks like you "I never attacked other people's gameplay" yeah you just attacked him. By calling him bad because other people in HIS server are letting him down. Now you are trying to defend yourself. Your original sentence would have sufficed, your good gearscore and your achievements and letting him know that you are in a successful guild. He just wants to vent dude, let him be, ffs.

On topic:

I was on Nagrand-US for when BC came out, and it was drama at every turn. Every horde guild had some kind of drama going on and there was no stable guild to join. So we left for Aman'thul and started our guild which was very successful until a few us quit the game. Now we're back and casually raiding just to have fun. If you're not happy OP think about moving servers, because i know the feeling. I'd get away though, go to another battlegroup otherwise you'll be stuck with them anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deskana View Post
    QFT. I have quite literally not been in trade and general chat for about six months, and it makes playing the game a much more enjoyable experience.
    I made a new chat tab with all the same stuff as the main one, but without the General chat and the Trade Chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of bitching in this thead, wow...

If you hate the community, quit. It's that simple. No, it's not like turning your back on known rapists or w/e the hell you tried to use as an analogy. (Side note: That has become the most annoying thing about MMO-Champ. Any small event in WoW has to be compared to a nuclear war IRL.)

Yea, trade chat sucks. Ninjas suck. Contents easy. Yadayadawhinewhine. I'm one of those people you hate though because I love to just sit and chat in Trade.

Doc, albeit sounding somewhat bigheaded, is perfectly right. Your server blows, you pretty much said it yourself. So leave. Transfer to one that doesn't suck. Don't take cheap shots at Doc because his point was valid.
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2010-09-01 at 03:35 PM.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has nothing to do with Cataclysm, and it is full of flaming... so locked.