Dungeons, dungeons and more dungeeons!

I cant wait to see the new dungeons ! since bluepost stated all dungeons now are open for testing. Skywall,Tol'vir,other 5 man uldum(cant remember name). And.. err was there any more?
    Last edited by Theratzil; 2010-09-01 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Please remove that Draenei Male from your sig, you don't deserve it.

Please stop being an asshole and Its just an avatar, like I have to do anything to deserve it? Piss off please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Please remove that Draenei Male from your sig, you don't deserve it.
    served.... xD

dudes theres like 12-16 dungees as i remember 12 at launch i think it is then 2-3 more inc as a part of a patch.

2-3 more inc as a part of a patch that is the old school heroics... just to make it clear for you.

Nah not 12-16 dungeons.. its 7 if you count abyssal maw, if thats actually gonna be a dungeon +sfk & dm with the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    Skywall,Tol'vir,other 5 man ulduar(cant remember name). And.. err was there any more?
    the other 5 man instance in Uldum (not ulduar, it's not hard to remember the difference) is halls of origin.
    There will also be blackrock caverns. But that's about it I think
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Heh, typo on my part.

Deadmines,shadowfang too...

Well, zone by zone there is

Abyssal Maw:
    Throne of Tides
    Unnamed second wing (possibly uses hub name)

Uldum:
    Lost City of Tol'Vir
    Halls of Origination

Skywall:
    Vortex Pinnacle

Deepholm:
    Stonecore

Blackrock Mountain:
    Blackrock Caverns

Grim Batol:
    Grim Batol

Silverpine Forest:
    Shadowfang Keep (probably lowbie + heroic, probably first content patch, may make release?)

Westfall:
    Deadmines (as SFK)

Sounds like a reasonable amount, considering there's only 5 more levels to cover. I know, the amount of exp in those levels is vast but the point it that's less levels to tune loot for and thus less loot so fewer dungeons shouldn't be a shock.
    Last edited by Mc89; 2010-09-01 at 01:41 PM. Reason: forgot Grim Batol somehow

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to reiterate what Mc89 said, here is a quote from the Wowwiki:

Quote Originally Posted by Wowwiki
    The Skywall:
    Vortex Pinnacle, level 80-82 dungeon,
    Throne of the Four Winds, a raid instance.

Deepholm:
    Stonecore, level 83-84 dungeon.

Vashj'ir:
    Abyssal Maw, level 81-83 dungeon,
    Throne of the Tides, level 80-81 dungeon.

Uldum:
    Lost City of Tol'vir, level 84-85 dungeon,
    Halls of Origination, level 85 dungeon.

Blackrock Mountain:
    Blackrock Caverns, level 80-81 dungeon,
    Blackwing Descent, raid inspired by Blackwing Lair with Nefarian as end boss.

Grim Batol:
    Grim Batol, level 85 dungeon,
    Bastion of Twilight, a raid instance.

Revamps of the old world dungeons.

Planned for later release

The Firelands:
    Raid against Ragnaros. Originally planned for release, but pushed back for unknown reasons.

Caverns of Time:
    War of the Ancients, a raid instance.[36]

Old-world dungeons gaining 5-player Heroic mode:[27]
    Deadmines,
    Shadowfang Keep.
    I count 8 dungeons and 3 raids at launch, with 2 heroics following shortly after. That's not to say that that is all of the dungeon content though. Many of the original dungeons have been altered significantly. I'm excited to re-roll and play through all the new lowbie content.
    Last edited by link064; 2010-09-01 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Edited for conciseness

Nice to see this list - I thought there was only 7 dungeons, but might be 8.
    As for raids, based on some leaked achievements, we will have 6 bosses in Twilight, 5 in Descent, and 2 in Throne of Four Winds (Skywall).

Yeah thats 8 dungeons, but no one knows if they scrapped Abyssal maw or not. No one has seen anything about that. So may be 7

I thought Halls of Origination had several wings.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Dont think so, but I heard it was gonna have alot of bosses like 8 or so. and theres lost city of tol'vir which is also uldum.