Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    Oh god not this again.. dozens and dozens of threads in which they clearly xplain the no clipping macro is a dps loss only if your latency sucks too much to accomodate it... if your latency is at around 40 - 60 ms there is absolutely nothing wrong with that macro.

Gz on the kill btw since that`s the issue at hand
    Thx Chell i will try using that stuck macro

Good luck with having a latency that low. I mean if you research ahead and know exactly what server to choose, sure you're fine. I choose a crap server located east coast when I'm west coast when I first started (Blizzard needs to point out actual server location when choosing a server) So my ping is always around 230ms. Either way, relying on a macro especially when you MAY lag for whatever reason is just bad logic. You should know when and how to compensate for the lag. Although reading all the changes they are making I don't think we are going to have to rely on Mind Flay's shoddy performance if you are lagging when its being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfel View Post
    Yes i do recall this, i was just saying that it was an interesting idea in an age of raiding where if you do something slightly outside the norm you get flammed into oblivion.
    Actually if something like this is posted in the "raid first kills" section of "raid progression" it deserves to get "flamed into oblivion".

Deleted
    Good luck with your rotation, hope I helped
    thx Mahmutti

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxius View Post
    wasnt there also an Ony group that did it with just all priests or something crazy like that?
    yes search youtube for 40 priest ony and while you're at look at the 40 druid one too.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttleXpC View Post
    This macro makes me want to vomit.

If you honestly need a macro to ensure you aren't going to clip, stop playing now.

Use cast bars that compensate for lag and you won't need things like this. In fact, using something like this compared to someone who actually knows when and how NOT to clip, its a DPS loss.
    Sure, the macro might be unnecessary. But seriously, that priest, just spamming MF like it's an instant looks so horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    wasnt there also an Ony group that did it with just all priests or something crazy like that?
    Yea, this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0
    40 lvl 60 priests vs Onyxia(lvl 60, Vanilla times)

Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    Sure, the macro might be unnecessary. But seriously, that priest, just spamming MF like it's an instant looks so horrible.
    Yeah, I just looked again and it was really bad. Sometimes he only let it tick 1 single time before pushing the button again.

Deleted
    thats not 40 Shadow Priests...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    i was spaming because fraps take my fps ;S i playing with 12fps(recording) and my internet its only 4Mg i live in Portugal so internet connection suck ;S

Quote Originally Posted by Thatwsntmilk View Post
    Actually if something like this is posted in the "raid first kills" section of "raid progression" it deserves to get "flamed into oblivion".
    Sorry i didnt realize exactly where it was posted, i thought it was posted in the raiding forum.

Deleted
    1 SP keeping himself alive with 25% of your damge is not really that special, so the important thing is keeping the tnak alive.

As VE only affects your group, the tank has 4 VEs keeping him alive. Talented, that 5% of each sp's damage going to heal the tank. If each is doing 5k, about the average of what you need, then the tank is getting 1k hps. You'd need a little mroe than that.

I also agree that the one who filmed it is absolutely terrible. Clipping MF halfway through a cast just to cast another one is a HUGE dps loss.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice to see people from Grim Batol doing things like that

Deleted
    Wow. That was awesome!! Ty for saving my shitty day lol!

Why did you never use SW:death? Or am i wrong ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmXZPuS7L0

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    1 SP keeping himself alive with 25% of your damge is not really that special, so the important thing is keeping the tnak alive.

As VE only affects your group, the tank has 4 VEs keeping him alive. Talented, that 5% of each sp's damage going to heal the tank. If each is doing 5k, about the average of what you need, then the tank is getting 1k hps. You'd need a little mroe than that.
    Considering how weakly Sartharion actually hits when wearing T10+ gear, it's no surprise that the tank stays alive with 1k HPS.

AMG Vampiric Embrace is useless

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Oh my god it's "priests", not "priest's". (Don't blame it on not having English as primary language because mine isn't English either.)

Also, lol'd at the one who died of the lava wave.