Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    inb4casualssuck

I don't so anything that would suggest I play WoW outside of actually playing it, so I'm gonna say no.

That isn't to say that I don't spend a lot of time playing it and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    sure.

i live wow and play RL.

edit: RL sucks. gonna quit for another better game. maybe battletoads.
    My new hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

I have an ok life. I have an apartment. A job I'm fine with. A Girl I love that I actually met on the game. So I don't have that many nice things. I'm ok with that. I have what I need to make me happy. My Life revolves around Her. She loves sex and video games and getting drunk. Life is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    sure.

i live wow and play RL.

edit: RL sucks. gonna quit for another better game. maybe battletoads.
    This seriously made me fall out of my seat laughing.

No. In general, but i get the odd day where i cba to do ANYTHINg atall apart from sit in my chair and game all day...but dont we all?

I mean dont get me wrong i do game pretty much every day but life > gaming and anything that comes up work/friends ect always take prio over gaming xD

What is this "Life" you speak of O_o?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    as the title says... Is wow something that u do everyday, number 1 on your to do list... Do u ever ask yourself... Is it all worth it? Is it REALLY something u enjoy doing the most no matter what? Me? No not me, im just curious about other people out there... Dont feel ashamed for it though let it out
    Do you ever type properly? You come across as very condescending in your post and not really interested in what people feel. Personally I play a lot but WoW (or any other hobby) doesn't control my life.

If my life revolves around wow I wouldn't be working and I wouldn't have friends.

I really doubt there are a lot of people that choose WoW over friends. To clarify, going out with friends every week (maybe even twice) and skipping once, because you don't want to go, and play wow instead is not choosing wow over your friends. Not seeing friends for a month and play wow instead on the other hand is.

Having unemployement benefits just so you can play wow all day long is even worse in my opinion.

I will say it Used to, When i used to apply for jobs I would work around my raid times for the days and times I put that I was available, I played close to 40-60 hours a week, and I would ignore things till they were an emergency if I did not do them that instant, But now... I have a full time job, I am going to college Full time, and I have a girlfriend that does not approve of wow, so now I might get in 10-15 hours a week If that at all.

my life don't revolve around the game at all but it is a escape from the Crap where i live and the crap storm my life seems to be at the moment <shrugs> so i guess that would be a yes and a no
    "I have been to a place where Love and Pain are one.... Where dancers Glide and Masks hide...."

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a time when a spent like 3+ hours a day on WoW. Then I rediscovered RL and found that hanging out with friends was more important than hanging out with Thrall. Haven't looked back since.

Cataclysm, don't you take this from me!!!

Nope. I take care of bills,work, Fiancée before i touch wow. and thats usually when she's at work or asleep. wow is the last thing on my priority list.but i love it. have 4 80s and cant wait for cata

hell no wow is never frist it a game
    no beta

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    as the title says... Is wow something that u do everyday, number 1 on your to do list... Do u ever ask yourself... Is it all worth it? Is it REALLY something u enjoy doing the most no matter what? Me? No not me, im just curious about other people out there... Dont feel ashamed for it though let it out
    No. I have a 4 year old son, a full time job, and a gorgeous 23 year old girlfriend that keep me entertained. I play WOW when i'm bored.

I raid a few hours on monday, teusday, wednesday.

Maybe level some alts/dailies/heroics during my regular gaming time, but it's not much.

So no, not really.

Since i'll actually be honest, not gonna lie at times when trying to run icc10/25 on 3 alts dailies and make gold it can be a hassle and it lasted for about 3 or 4 weeks for me until i got burnt out hella fast. I've had times where i've played probably tons of hours each day but it all depends on just periods of my life. Has it been the number 1 priority ever? prbly not seeing how eating sleeping among other things always come first but i have blown off friends for mimi head runs and gdkp icc 25 runs occasionally. It's all up to what you value and who gives a shit bout what anyone else thinks so long as youre happy.

at current i haven't run an icc on any o fmy characters in the past 2 weeks simply because i can't bare to get into a group just to run it and attempt to get gear, i need 1 main, not 4 alts.
    Last edited by xile; 2010-09-03 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I raid 6 nights a week.

So yeah I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

This is not a troll. I'm a 20 yr old college drop out, living off the government. I play wow when I wake up til I want to take a walk and mellow out. Then I play til I go to sleep. So about 7pm to 5am. I've been playing sense I was 15, and I though everyone who played was addicted to wow. Reading this forum made me see wow in a whole new light.