Deathwing encounter should be the most epic... my idea

Ok, your raid finally gets to Deathwing, he flys up into the air and blasts the area with flame almost destroying it, all players are at 10% health... looking bleak right? All the sudden your factions airship comes out of no where, you get on and fight him in the skies... this is not meant to be too hard, meant to be tough, but fun. You defeat him in the sky and due to injury goes down to the ground... but your ship is damaged heavily so you must go to the ground too rather than bombard him with the ship, fight happens, epic loot is shared.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad idea, but I like my idea

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ncounter/page2
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

10+ Year Old Account
    How about instead of that, you make your arms warrior Charge off some adjacent cliff-side in the encounter and deliver the killing blow to his neck?

Imagine this.. you are on a winged proto-steed, wielding a lance. The fight mechanics are a combination of jousting and malygos phase 3.

*puts on sunglasses*

YEAAAAAH!

no more gunship battle plx. i whoudl rather have another frostdragon or tentacle monster then that.

Lootship? no thanks

I still think a Deathwing + Nef + Ony encounter would be amazing. He is mid air while his children are offtanked

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis-Ahn View Post
    I still think a Deathwing + Nef + Ony encounter would be amazing. He is mid air while his children are offtanked
    I think this kind of an encounter would make sense. If you think about it, none of the dragon fights in WoW are complex in nature. Sure there are some deadly abilities and perhaps clumsy mechanics (malygos), but they're quite easy compared to Yogg and LK for example, where there's just massive amounts of stuff happening. Having to fight 2 lesser dragons at the same time would make it more interesting.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion we should just punch him in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neltharion the Black View Post
    AHAHA, that's awesome. I love that quest.
    No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate..

Quote Originally Posted by Neltharion the Black View Post
    I hear you kill him in a knife fight

No, at some point Thelundurin will run in and puch him in face at 11% and we`ll kill him being helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    I think this kind of an encounter would make sense. If you think about it, none of the dragon fights in WoW are complex in nature. Sure there are some deadly abilities and perhaps clumsy mechanics (malygos), but they're quite easy compared to Yogg and LK for example, where there's just massive amounts of stuff happening. Having to fight 2 lesser dragons at the same time would make it more interesting.
    Sindragosa heroic.

I like the idea of a ship saving the raid, but I think that a lore figure like Alexstrazsa will be present, like Tirion and Lich King, or Akama and Illidan.

Nice idea, but instead of just landing and fighting, we could pull a tassadar and crash the ship into him, bringing him to 30%, But still have like 250 mil hp.
    People thought we were going to fight Arthas at a lower percent health from the Tirion's Gambit quest were you destroy his heart and he's at like 45%(?) health. They need more fights were special events can trigger based on what you've previously done, like Rends fight, how you can summon vael, who then gets captured there, and then you end up fighting him in BWL
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

Make the Deathwing Encounter into the lollootship? Nahhh...

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Sindragosa heroic.
    So what you're saying is, Sindragosa HM is as complex as the LK or Yogg HMs?