Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I have the druid form T-shirt and the Alliance lion T-shirt.

People keep yelling Lok'thar Ogar after me when I'm in publick, but I just turne and flick the finger ;P

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Only if they make an Azuregos t-shirt. But I may settle for a Garrosh shirt of him saying "YOU ARE DISMISSED" while he drops Med'an off a cliff.
    I'd love a shirt that just says "YOU ARE DISMISSED" but no garrosh picture on it thats a deal breaker
    Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    remember jiffy pop? Todays pop corn is ez mode for casuals :P

ofc i would, but then again i'm proud to be diffrent. and cannot love some of those shirts, they are really awesome
    Awesome sign by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    I personally don't own any wow shirts just cause I spend enough money on my stylish clothes that I wear every day.
    But if I were to acquire a wow shirt somehow I wouldn't mind wearing it in public.
    What is there to be ashamed of? Everyone wastes their time differently.
    Also if people talk shit I'd just stab 'em. Never back down.

I wear my Rogue sweater to school every day (High School). It doesn't have any words, so to most people it's just a regular sweater with a nice theme on the front. But people who play WoW recognize it and usually give me positive comments on it. It's a win-win for me. I have never been made fun of for playing WoW or anything, probably because everyone knows I don't care what they think about it.
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

I would get a shirt if i ordered things online. since i don't, i don't have any wow shirts.

honestly if you are ashamed of people knowing you play wow then you got some serious "soul searching" to do. personally i don't care who knows i play wow. if what i play is gonna be a problem for you then you're obviously not a person i want to know.

usually i tell people who make fun of me for playing wow to fuck off because my interest in wow is no different than someone else's interest in sports and athletes. the only difference is that i don't waste my time learning about the best players and i am not some guy who thinks he's badass because he was left tackle in high school

Quote Originally Posted by Panicswitch View Post
    Be honest folks, would you really go around in your day to day lives wearing World of Warcraft themed clothing?
    In my opinion, it's less retarded than walking around wearing T-shirts advertising bands all the time.

I do, in fact, possess a Horde T-shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.