10+ Year Old Account

LFD system lowbie dungeons

I was just reading worldofraids.com where they have the latest patch notes for the beta patch. I saw something that made me very happy:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players no longer need to discover pre-Cataclysm dungeons in order to access them via the Looking For Dungeon system. All Cataclysm level 80-85 dungeons still need to be discovered before being unlocked in the system.
    A fair compromise imo. Forcing lowbies to do some crazy world trekking in order to queue was a bit overly zealous. Having level 80+ players fly around for a couple of minutes is better.

Yeah that seems fine tbh. much better

but now i can't not discover wailing caverns and other unbearable low level dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO you should still need to discover BC/WotLK dungeons. They're so easy to get to anyways with flying mounts. (I know in Cata flying can happen in Kalimdor/Easter kingdoms but not for lowbies.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asseuri View Post
    but now i can't not discover wailing caverns and other unbearable low level dungeons
    For the sake of everyone, I hope the WC revamp will make that place tolerable. Every time I hit that level range I queue specifically for everything but WC.