View Poll Results: WoW Tat, good or bad?

Voters
453. This poll is closed
  • I'm actually thinking about getting/have one already

101 22.30%
  • More power to you, just not for me

127 28.04%
  • Meh, probably not a good idea

99 21.85%
  • Your a dumbass

126 27.81%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LoithFrostmane View Post
    But from the wrist till elbowjoint? don't you stretch is out then??
    See that's the only thing i wold be concerned with. If it wasn't stretched out it could nearly emcompase your entire forearm (Like a sleeve) so if anything I'd suggest getting it on your shoulder
    Last edited by Correlia; 2010-09-01 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Typo >_>

Go for it.. Ive toyed with the idea of maybe tattoing it on my shoulder even toyed with the idea of apriest t6 shoulder image(the woman face with clothings on the eyes.
    -- And as things fell apart Nobody paid much attention --

Do it. Tattoos are art that you want on your body. If its a symbol that you enjoy that much go head and get it done, and if worst comes to worst later in life you can say that it was a soul sucking game that even managed to imprint you in rl so that you never forget who your true master is.

On a related note I'm getting Frostmourne on my leg.

I'm going to get one. But it'll be blended into all my other tattoos. I'll prolly get it merged into my sleeves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    How many Faceless Ones does it take to screw in a jelly fish?
    Two, one to screw the jelly fish in, and a second to rape the minds of the innocent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    Just get a Horde Crest Patch sewn onto your favorite t-shirt. Then once WoW goes south permanently (hasn't it already?) you can remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Quote Originally Posted by LoithFrostmane View Post
    I say go for it, if you want it!

its a fine piece of art and if it has value to you in any way, thats even better!
    In the end its YOUR body, YOUR money and YOUR descision.

But from the wrist till elbowjoint? don't you stretch is out then??

Why do you want it? just for the looks of it, or does it remind you of something?
    I dunno, I'll have to draw it out to see, but my forearm is bulky and sorta the shape of the crest already.

But yea I want it because obv I roll horde, but its more to it than that. WoW is something I've been playing for a long time now, longer than I've been going to college, longer than any of my relationships, longer than I've done almost anything my entire life. Its a part of my life right now and when I look at it when I'm older, I won't see time wasted, I will see time I spent having fun with friends.

It doesn't necessarily have to cool because it's wow related. It can just be a nice tattoo and if you like it you should do it.

I think it's better than doing a football or whatever sport teamlogo.

If you would tattoo World of Warcraft on your chest I would say you are stupid . Same like some hillbilly's around here tattoo the name of their little town on their chest.

15+ Year Old Account
    its really up to you man. its your body. you cant have people over the internet you dont know tell you what you should or should not do.

me personally. id rather get a pic of my dog that passed away years ago. got him same day i was born.

Most people who get tattoos, won't care if the thing they got a tattoo of goes south. If I like The horde enough, I'm not going to regret getting a tattoo of the crest, because If I didn't have all the pride, I wouldn't have gotten it in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    How many Faceless Ones does it take to screw in a jelly fish?
    Two, one to screw the jelly fish in, and a second to rape the minds of the innocent.

Don't. Just because you like the game now doesn't mean you'll like it in 10 years. IF it's still going then, which it most likely won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    its really up to you man. its your body. you cant have people over the internet you dont know tell you what you should or should not do.

me personally. id rather get a pic of my dog that passed away years ago. got him same day i was born.
    Honestly I didn't make the thread to have people tell me what to do. I was purely just interested in their opinions. I'll most likely be getting the tattoo regardless of what people say here.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Yeah just not a good idea....

1. Your branded with the horde logo with life
    2. The novelty will ware off like in a few weeks
    3. People will be like omg hes a nerd but thats nothing to be ashamed off :P
    4. All the alliance bitchez will be like omg hes a hordie!

But seriously its your choice
    Ali getting angry at you for being a hordie? hell in that case ill get one too. I would love to start a random fight on a subway, stare at some guy, he's got the lion head ali logo tatood on his forearm. We stare each other down till the subway car starts to move, then i immediatly run towards the guy, tackle an old lady in my way, steal her cane, use the momentum from the cart to propell myself towards him elbow first in the forehead. He drops but immediatly gets back up using that martial arts jump tht lands you from your back yo your feet in one fell swoop. Obviously he plays a rogue in game so rather than fighting as a feral druid without the form (as im acustomed to) i switch to balance and use the old ladys cane to cast fairie fire. He vanishes by using a bushel of newspapers belonging to an innocent bystanderd. Paper flying everywhere and i am unable to c the alliance coward, immediatly he punches me in the kidney when i least expect it, but out of the blue i turn around and push him 10 yards back with immesurable force, all the while yelling

TYPPHHHOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!

Then i use my cane once again to moonfire spam him as he chases me to the front of the subway car...but in a shock i realize...

Im out of Mana!!!

What was this thread about again?

Edit: If it was up to me, and it isnt so its your choice dude, i would make my own tatoo, i dont want to make a tatoo out of the blue that doesnt mean anything like a tribal tatoo and i dont want one (like the horde symbol that every1 has, would rather (and plz think about this) use an insignia that ppl dont use or combine 1 or two...

The example i was thinking of was the TB insignia inside the Horde Crest. sound skinda noobish but the way i drew it makes it look pretty decent. then again it is my opinion...so if you dont agree thats up to you
    Last edited by Naked Hippie; 2010-09-01 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Forgot something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Im actually getting the horde symbol as a tattoo soon myself and this is the way i feel about it.

Iv been playing wow since the beginning and i still play avidly today. That fact alone is enough to merit enough value for a tattoo its a part of your life and if you choose to make a permanent statement showing so they by all means go for it. Who gives anyone the right to say its a dumb idea if its soemthing you love. Iv been playing video games since Atari came out and there is no particular system or icon from my years of gaming that im as fond of or would have as a tattoo. If i dont get the horde crest i thought about maybe the blizzard logo but the horde crest is cooler.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    Do it.
    All these people saying blah blah its just a game you won't want it in years whatever bs, it is the same as say getting a triforce or mario tatoo. Its just a game. It may not be around in the future. So what?
    I'm sure you won't regret it anymore then normal people regret their normal tattoos.

If you want it go for it. I have tattoos myself, mainly war tattoos from Afghanistan, but I would never do a wow related one. But then again, people tattoo their favourite football teams logo everyday wo why isnt it ok for people to do WoW related stuff?
    Last edited by babyback; 2010-09-01 at 08:58 PM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't get the Horde crest like every other Horde fool does. It's been done enough.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

It depends on your perspective on tatoos really, people tatoo w/e they want on their bodies, its part of the fun and statement made, but I actually have a disagreement on the location of the tatoo lol

Why not?
    I have a 15 inch USB logo tattooed on my right bicep.
    It shows i'm a nerd...but thats who I am.
    Its hide-able.
    It represents the time i've spent using computers and how they've shaped who I am today.
    And it looks fucking cool with my other tattoo.

If you can justify it to yourself, why not?
    F**K what other people say, its your skin.

i cant wait when you stop playing, and you look down at it when you are 60 years old....and it looks like a red circle with downs syndrome.
    But i have no room to talk.. because i think im getting a nobody and heartless symbol tatoo

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS