View Poll Results: What character should I play in Cataclysm?

Voters
186. This poll is closed
  • Warlock

91 48.92%
  • Priest (Shadow)

95 51.08%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    poll is bad, i can only vote once now

Deleted
    Priest , if you get bored of DPSing you can Heal ! ! Great fun

I hate murlocs, so I'm going to say that you should pick for yourself. You obviously know a little about both.

15+ Year Old Account
    My vote goes to shadowpriest!

Quote Originally Posted by eb88 View Post
    what has this to do with murlocs?
    dude havnt you figured it out ? depending on who we choose for him he'll either kill the baby murlocs ( baby murlocs ftw ) or let them live !!!

OT - i say go with a priest because pure dps classes get boring kinda fast...
    atleast with a Priest you've got 2 completely different methods of healing and a dps spec just incase
    Why do " Undead " players have a spell called " cannibalism " when dead people technically don't need food to sustain themselves ?

at remember2 Don't be so hateful and close minded. Here, have a candy, be nice.

at Silent152 Oh come on, I would never hurt one.

at Sy I'm sorry, I could allow multiple voting but it wouldn't be fair.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just voted shadow priest because ripping foes' minds with nightmares is fun. Also having a healer offspec. But it's just me, I don't like to only be a dps'er.

Well, yes, healing is pretty fun in PvP when you get bored of melting faces. As for raiding, I would probably stay as a damage dealer full time if I rollback my shadow priest. What scares me is the balance in damage. But we'll see, there is still at least two to three months until the release and more information to help me decide will come.

It's fun to read other people's point of view though. : )
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line.

Ive always found shadow priests more mysterious than warlocks

Why would I want to make a baby murloc smile? they need to be exterminated before them become as annoying as adult ones.

Go for the priest "pure" classes are way boring to play, since you can play just 1 role, being able to play 2 roles is twice as fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk
    The goblins have allied with the horde in the past, so i assume that the Alliance force thought that the Goblins are once more in league with the goblins.

Warlock would be a good idea if you want to stick to pure dps. If you ever get bored of it though, you'd have to re-roll another class to pick up another role.

Just keep that in mind.

Edit: Even though my shadowpriest is my alt.. I do love the play style. It is definitely a fun spec to play.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

I voted for the baby murlocs.

Never got tired of damage dealing so far, as long as things are balanced, and they often weren't - for a long time.

Deleted
    ROLL DK !!!!11!!!one!!1

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 03:18 AM ----------

just kidding, I also hate pets and that is why I abandoned my warlock alt so I would have to say shadow priest (although at the moment they are so annoying in pvp it hurt me to say that) :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    I want murlocs to cry.I am evil.
    Im a spawn of hell and I think that is horrable

OT: Warlock, the get some epic stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

I voted, even if I don't care what you play. Now give me my smiling baby murloc, dammit!

Annoying in live or beta? Haven't really noticed many shadow priests in the battlegrounds, or any good at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    at Sy I'm sorry, I could allow multiple voting but it wouldn't be fair.
    to bad

well, at least your avatar is fitting xD

Deleted
    i'd pick priest :P wanted more for raids (not saying warlocks arent but theres enough dps to go round, on my server anyway :P) and if you get bored of shad theres two healing specs to try out