Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Things you'd like to see

what are some things you'd like to see, Easter Eggs, Armor, Weapons, Mounts etc in up comming xpacs?

I wanna see the lordaeron guard armor and a crown that looks like King Menethils

Deleted
    Lordaeron guard, hmmm, not sure if we're ever going to see that with the Scarlet Crusade playing as ''Lordaeron's Army'' maybe Stormwind guard armor, all we can do is hope, Chance on getting the King's Crown, well maybe if Sylvannas took it from Arthas (unless he left it in Lordaeron after he killed his dad) we might see it as a quest reward from her or so? or she keeps it seeing how she tries to get Lebensraum for her people and crowns herself Queen of Lordaeron

Anyway, what I enjoy most is those Easter Eggs, made WoW feel more like a world where seemingly useless stuff could appear in and lives

mounts, Go carts! broom broom, or Manbearpigwolfthing, however, a mount I'd realy want to see is Alexstrasza in Humanoid form (Yes, I mean it THAT way ;O)
    but seriously though, suppose a rubberboat would be something

Weapons, Original Warglaives of Azzinoth! (The ones from Warcraft III ;O) and the way they designed weapons in Original and Burning Crusade, enjoyed that better then Wrath's weapons, but we'll see what the future holds

Armor, slight hint towards the class it's part off r tier sets designed around the different specs (yes that means 30 different kind of looks, not just a recouloring)
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2010-09-01 at 11:20 PM.

Growth..
    Oh, in WoW.

Better weapon models than WOTLK, dance studio. That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account
    id like to see a cata beta invite on my account management screen. =/

oh yea right.. an underworld reference somewhere
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Well, people always talk about wanting to color their own armor, that gave me an idea.

What if gems affected armor color?

Think about it, a prot warrior and fury warrior normally in t10 look the same, but with this, the prot warriors armor would look more blue-ish, due to stamina gems, and fury warrior red-ish, due to strength/armor pen gems.

RPers could gem their armor whatever they wanted to make it the color they wanted as well, it pleases everyone!.

An Ian Anderson or Geddy Lee reference. A Fullmetal Alchemist or Naruto reference. Sensible gem sockets or bonuses.
    In other words, not stupid twilight or pop singer references.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Lordaeron guard, hmmm, not sure if we're ever going to see that with the Scarlet Crusade playing as ''Lordaeron's Army'' maybe Stormwind guard armor, all we can do is hope, Chance on getting the King's Crown, well maybe if Sylvannas took it from Arthas (unless he left it in Lordaeron after he killed his dad) we might see it as a quest reward from her or so? or she keeps it seeing how she tries to get Lebensraum for her people and crowns herself Queen of Lordaeron

Anyway, what I enjoy most is those Easter Eggs, made WoW feel more like a world where seemingly useless stuff could appear in and lives

mounts, Go carts! broom broom, or Manbearpigwolfthing, however, a mount I'd realy want to see is Alexstrasza in Humanoid form (Yes, I mean it THAT way ;O)
    but seriously though, suppose a rubberboat would be something

Weapons, Original Warglaives of Azzinoth! (The ones from Warcraft III ;O) and the way they designed weapons in Original and Burning Crusade, enjoyed that better then Wrath's weapons, but we'll see what the future holds

Armor, slight hint towards the class it's part off r tier sets designed around the different specs (yes that means 30 different kind of looks, not just a recouloring)
    you mean the ones with happy panda faces on it?

Id like to see a manbearpig.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

10+ Year Old Account
    The Killer Rabbit, or references to it. If my hunter character could have a giant rabbit as a pet, I'd be so happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is going to sound really stupid and fanboi-ish, but w/e. I think that one of these years for veterans day or memorial day, Blizzard should put a monument in-game to honor fallen american soldiers. I think it'd be a really nice gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I know this is going to sound really stupid and fanboi-ish, but w/e. I think that one of these years for veterans day or memorial day, Blizzard should put a monument in-game to honor fallen american soldiers. I think it'd be a really nice gesture.
    Canada is disappoint
    Edit: I want some draenei lore

10+ Year Old Account
    and MOAR MONTY PYTHON

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 03:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    I want some draenei lore
    don't we all...

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't that better fit fallen soldiers from around the world, since WoW is a universal game? :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see Blizz open progression servers similar to those of EQ. Then it would be a race from vanilla raids to BC to Wrath, and finally Cata. Ideally, it would be cool if they opened these servers towards after the last major content patch of an expansion, to give players something to do without doing much content work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Migorenge noodles as the next mage summonable food.

Id like to see demo lock be more then a frickin raid buff spec for a change, also shammys finally get balanced with other dps.

As for mounts, a flying raven lord that you dont need a druid to get(maybe guild achevment thing?).

Oh and if im not mistaken theres 2 underworld references in the wogen starting area.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see Blood of Iso'rath, slowly inching towards earthen ring npcs in Iso'raths stomach. Oh if only.

id also like a gunny refrence if you dont know who that is, its the drill sargent from fullmetal jacket

Sylvanas getting married.

Deleted
    *waiting for someone to say something sexual so I can brofist you through the internet*

I want female Methamorphosis. And elvish Forsaken.