Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is going to save frost mages so much money:

Questing...want the snare on frost bolt

Raiding...want to trade the snare for more damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    so in the end they are screwing scribes even more economically??? and the frigging JC's are still rollin in the bank
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post
    They are made by SCribes.. but you "learn" them once like a recipe.. then you hve them forever after....
    Very nice. That means i don't have to spec fury twice on my warrior(s - blood elf inc ) anymore just because i need different glyphs for questing/farming/soloing than for dps. (Having 2 nearly identical specs feels so senseless to me...) So there will be an unused dual spec slot. And i don't like MS very much... (Because of its playstyle, not live dps! Already got a single-2hand-wielding ret paladin as main.) Looks a bit like it's gonna be...my first tank after 4 years of wow...
    Last edited by T!tania; 2010-09-02 at 12:30 AM.

Scribes will be getting other gold making tools. Like creating "book of glyph mastery" only for other professions, like blacksmith, tailoring... etc.

Does this mean Beta Servers are Back up?

they were... then down again

That looks very nice. I would even go so far as to say, smexy.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

they were... then down again
    This really hacked me off. Sure the servers decide to go up while I'm out in the kitchen eating my dinner. But then I come back and they go down. I swear Blizzard has cameras in my house watching my every move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are the letters in the name of the char in front of you not the same as live?

I mean beta has different font than live?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    so in the end they are screwing scribes even more economically??? and the frigging JC's are still rollin in the bank
    lol, u mad?
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Looks really great nice one

I created a fonts folder in the root of WoW and named a couple the same as what wow uses. Wanted to test if we were abel to do this still.. and yup.. we can. It basically supercedes the default fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    lol, u mad?
    Well he has reason to be mad. In cata scribes get origami. JC get rhinestone shades.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Jewelcrafters will have some fun new (and potentially lucrative) vanity items, including fist weapons, rhinestone sunglasses, monocles, and stardust (sprinkle on players for entertainment).
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

may I ask how people are getting these if the servers are down?

they were up for like 5 minutes... and the first thing I checked was the talent pane and glyph pane and screenshotted it JUST befor eit went back down...

Nice find.

Yeah, It'll be a nice change from the current model of switching out glyphs based on the fight, although my inscription alt may beg to differ :P

they were up for like 5 minutes... and the first thing I checked was the talent pane and glyph pane and screenshotted it JUST befor eit went back down...
    Wow.

Now OT: looks really nice

Quote Originally Posted by gathanasiou View Post
    I mean beta has different font than live?
    Maybe they've changed it, but i think its just the old "mimic-the-mpq-archives'-folder-structure-and-it-will-use-your-stuff-instead-technique":
    Copy any font of your choice into the path "yourwowfolder/Fonts/FRIZQT__.ttf" and wow will use your font for most ingame text (including nameplates) instead of the default one.

(edit: Look some posts above, i don't type very fast...)

I'm also using this for music an sounds, got rid of the dragon roar on the LK login screen, shortened the over 4 minute long intro in Grizzly Hills, Silvermoon music in Dalaran, Shattrath sounds a bit like Thunderbluff and last but not least i'm using the Obsidian Sanctum intro as login bgm so i already get a bit of cataclysmic atmosphere, even without beta access
    Last edited by T!tania; 2010-09-02 at 12:55 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hell yea, I'm lovin' it. But... Have the Hunter (Or rogue, don't remember)/Shammies glyphs been implemented? A guy gave us a link to a leaks site, and it said so (It was accurate about the rest, but I haven't read that).
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

From what I saw they are giving a lot of love to the Scribe... so I think there will be new avenues for revenue. Heck the new Darkmoon cards alone will probably go for a FORTUNE.. adn speakign of fortunes... there will be fortune cards... I think these will be almost liek "in-game trading cards" where eachone has a low channe to be somethigns pretty sweet... with the rest being mild to meh to downright vendor trash.

I can see one now... "HELP! I am being held prisoner in a Pandaren Fortune Card Factory!" Lucky numbers are 2, 23, 64, 89 and over 9000!