Poll: will u buy 1 wow just to level a worgen / goblin ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeypuncher View Post
    Recheck your blue posts. Originally it was said that "no" heirloom xp bonuses would not work with worgen or goblins, or order to give everyone an even playing field on the way to realm first. Blizzard has sense(been a while) changed their opinion on this and said yes, heirlooms and the xp bonus they give will work from the start. So, there you go. And no, I'm not going to dig for a link...go look it up yourself lazy pplz
    Probably because it would be pointless. People would just make goblin/worgen DK's instead.

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reublucian View Post
    This is offtopic, but 5 hours to level 30? if you're not lying this might give me an incentive to start my subscription once Cata hits
    Ya you level a lot faster now that all the quests are streamlined. Only reason why it takes so long to level up on live is because you spend half the time running everywhere.

Think of the cost for a moment

*Current wow subscription
    *Another base account
    *Upgraded to TBC
    *Then to wotlk
    *Then to cata - as you will need this for the worgon/goblin race to be available - regardless of level.
    *Then transfering a bank / carry toon over to that account with the heirloom peices.
    *Then dualbox or / follow

All this for a server first / quick 80 or whatever.

Have fun is all i can say, with out looking, name your server first Human/NE/whatever level 80 - does anyone really care this far down the track? I guess some will but the majority wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    Think of the cost for a moment

*Current wow subscription
    *Another base account
    *Upgraded to TBC
    *Then to wotlk
    *Then to cata - as you will need this for the worgon/goblin race to be available - regardless of level.
    *Then transfering a bank / carry toon over to that account with the heirloom peices.
    *Then dualbox or / follow

All this for a server first / quick 80 or whatever.

Have fun is all i can say, with out looking, name your server first Human/NE/whatever level 80 - does anyone really care this far down the track? I guess some will but the majority wont.
    i said only 1 wow = 15€ to lvl 60 from there just lvl "by-hand" and just your main acc

Quote Originally Posted by rakall View Post
    i said only 1 wow = 15€ to lvl 60 from there just lvl "by-hand" and just your main acc
    So your talking one vanilla wow - level 60 capped account?

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    So your talking one vanilla wow - level 60 capped account?
    yeah , asumming u have your fully upgraded wow account in Which you wanna have goblin / worgen
    you just use the other account for the buff then dump it