Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Your thoughts on release date.

What are your thoughts and idea of when the the expansion will release cause ive seen people say november or the end of september but i just wanna know if you heard any rumors.
    and..
    If you could choose a monster to add in the game what would you choose....id pick manbearpig.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Release dates are not really something that should be discussed on mmo.

Late november and gollum.

Blizzard said they were releasing Cataclysm this year, I can only hope they stick to that.

And in the updated Stockades instance, there should be a mob called Litzey Lohanna.

Nice ideas....id like to see a grunt from halo running around...id kick it in the face.

Last I heard, Nov1 was the placeholder date. Blizz can change this at will, but I do hope it stays as it is.

Can you imagine a midnight release on Halloween night? That's my only justification XD

I have my money on november. And idk some type of wolf with angel wings....Your worgen able to have angel wings! win ^^

on halloween would be fun but im normally up all night on that night sooo i hope soo

10/24/10(only reasoning is that it's my b-day and i deserve something nice^^), Also, I want that alex whelpling by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by acenthehole View Post
    on halloween would be fun but im normally up all night on that night sooo i hope soo
    They wouldn't do that! A lot of kids would miss out on candy because all 12 million subscribers would be in their house with the doors shut.

judging by Beta they just hit 85 and i would say its not coming out this year...

they are still zones not done yet... many many many talents and classes need to get there numbers right (i mean a 33k crit from aimshot really!?) i would say January but praying for December so that i can take a brake from college and play it on the brake :P

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mini Deathwing... Oh wait.

Nah I guess a Skywall baby drake, what? A chin storm drake would be neat.

Oh, and I'd say it'll come out near Christmas, why? Because raids are NYI, Rated BG's are NYI. Low level zones revamped are 70% done, and they need to tweak some things. And of course, finish stuff like Worgen females, their mounts and their last quests, where they tell us reinforcement have arrived, and make poor Goblins playable again -.- I think it can be ready for this year, but near Christmas, not before.
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

My guess is 12/17/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Salicylic View Post
    (i mean a 33k crit from aimshot really!?)
    Nerfed aimshot would like to have a word with you..

btw im guessing about early december.. just before christmas to make as much money as possible

midnight on the Tuesday after it's done *ba-dum-tshh*
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

Quote Originally Posted by Eonath View Post
    Nerfed aimshot would like to have a word with you..

btw im guessing about early december.. just before christmas to make as much money as possible
    yes i saw that they just nerfed it i just got back from a small trip so i'm catching up

Blizz told Gamestop that they want to launch cata around mid Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by Twill View Post
    Last I heard, Nov1 was the placeholder date. Blizz can change this at will, but I do hope it stays as it is.

Can you imagine a midnight release on Halloween night? That's my only justification XD
    Nov 1 is a Monday, so it wont be then. Honestly, im thinking itll be early January, simply because they have stated before they dont like releasing new content during the holidays. Beta progress doesnt seem promising for a early November release, so my guess is early Jan.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

10+ Year Old Account
    october, a couple of days before blizz con like they said they would. was having my doubts on it but after reading that thread comparing all of the wotlk tests and releases with the cata i'm almost positive it will be in october
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"