Poll: which would you hate the most

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Terrans. God damn siege tanks and vikings.
    Don't forget the OP of a fleet of battlecruisers with Yamato guns...always sniping my defenses!
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

I like having new races...the only thing that would piss me off is another pretty elf, if they are to include another elf, make it something ugly that won't either ruin the horde('s appareance) once again or simply fullfil the roads of stormwind

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotan View Post
    While true, its not very practical to most players. We build up our mains and supporting alts as the same faction and server so we can send stuff between them and stay in the same guild. While not everybody does this a lot do.
    play on a pve realm and you can send stuff to your other chars (or atleast you could back on 2.4, I didn't tried in a LOOOOOONG time XD)

10+ Year Old Account
    No take candle!

just to vote I voted for gnoll/trogg, since I REALLLY want to see murlocs, would liek to see nagas and,sure why not tuskarr?

High elves without a doubt. Seriously, I'm fuckin' tired of seeing these being requested as playable. It's not going to happen. This is not World of Elfcraft. So get over it or piss off. :P

Thankfully the only way it would happen is if enough pinheads QQ'ed enough so that Blizz folded, but I don't think they will. It would take a lot of QQ'ing to get Blizzard to not realize that a third playable elf race in a game world where elves aren't even the most important race would be frickin' retarded. Plus there's enough people like me who don't want to see them in the game as playable. Ever.

For those of you who can't take not having your cutesy little good guy light elves, all I can say is that Everquest and LOTR are both a couple floors down and accross the hall. Kthxbye.
    Last edited by willjones410; 2010-09-02 at 02:25 AM.

Hearing GUUURGLLEGUUURLEGUUURLEGUUUURG every BG! XD (Murloc)

And omg....GNOLLS? EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE would name their gnoll HOGGER or something similar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren. I can't stand listening to how much people want to play as a god damn panda. I didn't play warcraft, but I don't feel like pandas belong in WoW. If you need to get a panda fix just watch the sneezing baby panda video a few times and spare us all the pandaren threads...please...

PANDAS would lealy piss me off!

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Regarding the poll though, gnoll/trogg. They make 0 sense and no one would ever play one.
    i would play a gnoll and im sure many other hogger fans would too

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Kobold Faction Leader
    Giant Candle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Pandaren. I can't stand listening to how much people want to play as a god damn panda. I didn't play warcraft, but I don't feel like pandas belong in WoW. If you need to get a panda fix just watch the sneezing baby panda video a few times and spare us all the pandaren threads...please...
    Research them! They are soooo badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Terrans. God damn siege tanks and vikings.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Tauren_Marine

Really? I wouldn't mind them

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I like having new races...the only thing that would piss me off is another pretty elf, if they are to include another elf, make it something ugly that won't either ruin the horde('s appareance) once again or simply fullfil the roads of stormwind

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 02:17 AM ----------

play on a pve realm and you can send stuff to your other chars (or atleast you could back on 2.4, I didn't tried in a LOOOOOONG time XD)
    Well I don't know about that, I've always been on a pvp server. Not that I really pvp much BZG/arena-wise, I just enjoy the additional threat allis pose for me while questing.

Pandarens.
    I fucking hate Pandaren.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    I honestly do not wanna see ogre's as a playable race, unless they change the model a bit to not make them look stupid >_<
    Exactly this, I want a beast to play. Not a fat, dumb, one eyed creep.

If Ogres were like ripped amazing looking models with great smarts i'd be down. But a fat, stupid, lummox is not Horde (Or Alliance for that matter...)

I would play as a Quillboar !

10+ Year Old Account
    New Mexico, The "Rip your face off" State.
    Am I the only person who'd love all of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanfastic View Post
    Exactly this, I want a beast to play. Not a fat, dumb, one eyed creep.

If Ogres were like ripped amazing looking models with great smarts i'd be down. But a fat, stupid, lummox is not Horde (Or Alliance for that matter...)
    Then you want mok'nathal. I would be ok with ogres as they have a long history with the horde and are also from draneor (outland). We could gain an off-shoot of the ogri'la ogres who are smart.

I was going to vote Pandaren and then I realized, it wasn't on the poll.

Well played, worthy adversary....