Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    He bears the legendary name Anduin and hes a PRIEST? Lothar will roll over in his grave and cry.
    i wouldnt say such things if i were you

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    In the words of Illidan: HE WAS NOT PREPARED!
    Rofl! Well placed!

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    In the comic Varian is really imba. It almost entirely ruined my opinion on the guy. I try really hard to keep it in context.
    That is how comics work though. Everything is stronger than normal, because otherwise things would be boring.

As for the topic, why the hell do bad guys just seem to get into SWs throne room with such easy. Dragons and now it seems faceless? Do they not check anyone with like magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    That is how comics work though. Everything is stronger than normal, because otherwise things would be boring.

As for the topic, why the hell do bad guys just seem to get into SWs throne room with such easy. Dragons and now it seems faceless? Do they not check anyone with like magic?
    And don't forget Benedictus, who's been sitting in SW's cathedral for years now.

Dont worry guys, Im sure he will reroll if the priest class gets nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    The last paladin that tried to lead a nation was Arthas =l
    Bolvar, actually.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I approve. It suits him. Too bad the fact he doesn't wield oversized swords or maces means he'll never be taken seriously as a "hero".
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by Disclaimer View Post
    Bolvar, actually.
    And both became the Lich King. This must be a sign...
    Leader of the Stormwind Protection Agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Disclaimer View Post
    Bolvar, actually.
    Yeah, but he was being mind raped by the spawn of the destroyer. He doesn't count.

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Commander View Post
    And both became the Lich King. This must be a sign...
    Just realized this too. Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    hes a priest! A priest with no mana that can use bows!

nerf anduin !
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Hes a priest! A priest with no mana that can use bows!
    That's what we call a Priestess of Elune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course you all know that this was just for show. King Wrynn needs no protection.

I still like the concept of him being classless, like Eagle-eye Vallant. "meh we have no idea what you're good at, *hands him a gun* you're now a hunter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    why the hell do bad guys just seem to get into SWs throne room with such easy. Dragons and now it seems faceless?
    Not enough spikes.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    And don't forget Benedictus, who's been sitting in SW's cathedral for years now.
    And Onyxia, took a while for someone to realise she was a big ass black dragon lol.

In the comic Varian is really imba. It almost entirely ruined my opinion on the guy. I try really hard to keep it in context.
    How so? He gets knocked around, and is left completely helpless a multitude of times throughout it. To beat Onyxia he had to bring himself, Jaina, Thargas, Broll, that elf chick I don't want to spell, and a legion of his finest troops--not to mention the usage of an ancient, Night Elven sword.

so varian, a gladiator, has a bubble boy for a son?

SHUN THE HEALER RANGER THING
    We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    i wouldnt say such things if i were you
    And why not? Oh yeah sorry my fault. He will faceroll in his grave and explode. If you know humans most famous/legendary warrior Anduin Lothar, Anduin Wrynn was named after him and hes a priest. I mean cmooooon!. But yeah maybe priest suits him better, i dont think he has enough muscles to wear plate after standing still at the storwind throne the last 5 years =/.
    Last edited by Snuffe; 2010-09-02 at 03:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has no one considered the possibility that he is some sort of hunter,priest,paladin combo ala....well "he who will not be named".
    Oh God. No, no, no... Knaak novel about Anduin incoming!

We've seen him use a bow quiet well, as well as a sword. So this means that Anduin Wrynn is a ranger/priest. Not bad, actually. I'm seeing it as a ranged paladin. In all seriousness, I approve of this.