Quote Originally Posted by Cipsy View Post
    Darkmoon Card:Greatness?
    Greatness is hardly BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
    Greatness is hardly BiS.
    It was BIS for several tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
    Greatness is hardly BiS.
    It was, at the time. And for quite a while depending on the class.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamwell View Post
    To be honest I'm going to put my glyphs up on the AH for around 120g. You want them forever? You pay the price. If scribes have the glyphs you need and they are ONE-TIME to buy and then you have them forever. I believe glyphs will be put up on the AH for over 100g at least.
    Yeah, if you have a scribe who floods the market with 2.5G glyphs for half a year now, that might change your plans. My guess that he makes just enough profit or goldcapped already to not care about it. And to be honest 2.5G is still profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by lancore89 View Post
    Well, you need a consumable produced by scribes to unlearn a glyph.

Imo a really good move, since now it is like every other profession where you make dozens of a few items, instead few of hundred different items
    said item costs 10g at a vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    Oh and doubtful that anything crafted will ever be BiS for anyone while there's raids to be done...
    With that logic, BiS only exists on the last tier of the last expac