Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faladrath View Post
    Wow the cluelessness of your post in remarkable, 1st off about your logic of ppl "crying over the lil change like this of inscription hasn't play wow for long time" I've been playing since closed beta of vanilla wow.... Now no1 said the glyph market is dead just a whole less attractive to make gold on. Tho as some1 pointed out with the logic of glyphs being permanent one should also then except gems to be re-usable. As to your 1st point, the biggest money is the DMCs, are you serious? Have you tried going at the glyph market competitively not just tossing some up every other day? I'm gonna go on a stretch here and say you haven't. But fortunately only a good handful per server does it and every one of us is roaming around gold cap, so no m8 this isnt a little change lol.
    Clueless idk But whoopie do Gold Cap I make further more gold on playing the AH and farming cheap crafting items and DE selling the mats always been better. With the DMC I'm not talking about now. I'm talking about first part of Cata as those trinket's are looked for at start of the Xpack because their usally better then first 2 lvl tier's of dungeon's. Though in WotLK currently people rather save gold. By just farming heroic for week moving on to icc for better. But yes look at the build on professions for inscription you be getting lots new things. Your point about Re gemming "Roflmao" won't be bad ideal But probley won't happen because it would not only crash the price on them it would greatly Destroy mining as well. So your logic is kinda Fail too for that it effect more then one profession instead of one! Congrats on the QQ'ing and oh whhhhhhhaaaaahhhh I don't like it you should ruin everything to match my whaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Last edited by Tombstonex; 2010-09-03 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Please get a grip. Ofc I read you post, I even quoted it in its entity. Look, everyone can then proceed and quote only half, I can do that too. Here is from you "As to the OP I agree this is very bad ". And obviously my response to that stands. OP complains about something that isn't finalized and beta. You agree with the OP. I tell you guys it isn't finalized and beta.

Not rocket science, or?

What has looking into another market for profit to do with it and my inability to read? Everybody specializes already into their own market. If everyone specialized in the same, you wouldn't make profit. If your market doesn't work, you look elsewhere.

Has zip to do with the OPs complaints and your agreement...I even quoted you and the OP in my post side to side.
    Quoted the part that was flawed m8 nothing to do with quoting only a part, when you quote some1 and make a statement then you cant say you aimed at OP when u had me quoted as well

---------- Post added 2010-09-03 at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstonex View Post
    Clueless idk But whoopie do Gold Cap I make further more gold on playing the AH and farming cheap crafting items and DE selling the mats always been better. With the DMC I'm not talking about now. I'm talking about first part of Cata as those trinket's are looked for at start of the Xpack because their usally better then first 2 lvl tier's of dungeon's. Though in WotLK currently people rather save gold. By just farming heroic for week moving on to icc for better. But yes look at the build on professions for inscription you be getting lots new things. Your point about Re gemming "Roflmao" won't be bad ideal But probley won't happen because it would not only crash the price on them it would greatly Destroy mining as well. So your logic is kinda Fail too for that it effect more then one profession instead of one! Congrats on the QQ'ing and oh whhhhhhhaaaaahhhh I don't like it you should ruin everything to match my whaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Could you dig a bigger hole for yourself? From your 1st post "Inscription biggest money is in DMC "darkmoon card's" always was and always will!" and now all of a sudden it's "With the DMC I'm not talking about now. I'm talking about first part of Cata as those trinket's are looked for at start of the Xpack because their usally better then first 2 lvl tier's of dungeon's."

Make up your mind m8 before you try to sound smart with a dash of acting like a kid at the end of your post.