Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Warriors are whining as per usual.
    Guess what? You're not the only class that doesn't get love all the time.
    Armor Pen got removed, gee whizz it sucks to be you doesn't it? Oh wait, with the change from old armor pen to the rating we have now, everyone got screwed and it was the end of the world and new rating is rubbish etc., etc., etfingcetera.
    It is NOT going to be that bad. (oh and the guys saying that ArP doesn't scale as well as Strength was a personal highlight, I mean, if that was true why in the WORLD would every PvE warrior and his mum go for the cap before going strength? For a laugh?)

Everything will be fine, and guess what? If it's not fine at the start, it will be at the end. Warriors whining when they're such a potent class in PvP, and despite popular belief are actually topping the meters on more than a majority of fights at top end PvE, have no idea what it's like to be a class capped by poor mechanics, mediocre scaling and shortsighted class design.

tl;dr? No ArP on gear is not the end of the world. QQ moar, only beta, it'll be fine, etc.
    You my friend obviously dont play a Warrior at end game PvE / PvP sure they do top the metres alot but when you come up against a rogue with equal or more gear then you good luck you have no chance of catching em and in PvP same deal rogues, mages etc will own you because you get CC'd so much that you cant do anything. But disregarding what I just said i am only worried about what is going to happen to all my ArP gems? i mean am i going to have to re gem every socket when cata comes is my gear going to be empty? and i think alot of others warriors are in the same boat

Warriors have been op since forever and you still complain?

zamg we only get to ignore 100% armor 30-50%+ of the time now, warrier am ded (((

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    Warriors have been op since forever and you still complain?
    Yeah, we've been OP forever. If you only count the beginning of Vanilla and the very end of Wrath.

But I guess the 4 years in between where we were obsolete don't count, right?
    85 Fury Warrior 85 Holy Paladin 85 Resto Druid 85 Blood Death Knight 85 Shadow Priest 85 Fire Mage 85 Affliction Warlock 85 Survival Hunter 85 Assassination Rogue 85 Resto Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by frostbiten View Post
    Black Magic is a good enchant for cats.
    yea cause u have so many spells as feral cat /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    yea cause u have so many spells as feral cat /sarcasm
    Mangle and Shred can proc it.

A lot of high end cats use Black Magic once they are ArP and Crit capped.
    85 Fury Warrior 85 Holy Paladin 85 Resto Druid 85 Blood Death Knight 85 Shadow Priest 85 Fire Mage 85 Affliction Warlock 85 Survival Hunter 85 Assassination Rogue 85 Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaaz View Post
    No other class has the mathematical depth involved in min/maxing that we do.

Orc Mathguard.

Anyways- All classes are going to more proc/CD type game play. Except for feral druids.

They're supposed to be being less like that.
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2010-09-05 at 02:56 AM. Reason: John Madden.

Yeah removal of ArP sucks for warriors.....going back to my shammy, blizz hasn't managed to screw them over too often :P

Mangle and Shred can proc it.

A lot of high end cats use Black Magic once they are ArP and Crit capped.
    shred and mangle are physical attacks not spells and have no clue why they proc it when it clearly says spells on tooltip.......also black magic equals about 60-70 haste with all its uptime
    Last edited by Skandulous; 2010-09-05 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Regardless as to what they are classified as, Shred, Mangle, and Maul, as well as some trinkets, can proc Black Magic.

Here is EJ proof.

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-f...iscussion/p36/

Here is a link to the number one feral druid in the game. Notice that he's using Black Magic.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...l&cn=Narashlol

15+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to Hunters, the class that relies on ArP just to have a chance at being near every other DPS class.

And yes this is just Hunter whining =P

Yeah, we've been OP forever. If you only count the beginning of Vanilla and the very end of Wrath.

But I guess the 4 years in between where we were obsolete don't count, right?
    I'm guessing you dont remember the first 4 arena seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    We have been getting shafted since vanilla. Blizz hates warriors.

They give us something cool, then they take it away or nerf it.

Here have the ability to dual wield 2 handers. OMG you're too awesome now! 10% nerf!
    Here have this ability to do whirlwind for 6 seconds, OMG you're too awesome now! You cna be disarmed now! (although this one is more PVP QQ. Thanks alot retards, now FC in TOC can disarm you and so can ICC trash)

This is what? the third? 4th? time they are giving us heroic leap.

Oh give it a rest. They haven't been shafting us since Vanilla.

Christ the mid-end seasons of arena in last 2 xpacs we've been able to fuck shit up on an almost overpowered level, and our pve damage is always ridiculously good by endgame.

We're not shafted, we just need a little better design engineering so we dont suck at the start of an xpac then spend the rest of it being the most ridiculously op shit in both pve and pvp on the planet.

blizzard insists we will do MORE dps, not less, regardless of the armor pen changes. I'm holding them to their word, though it's hard to believe when people will suddenly NOT stab through your armor like warm butter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    I'm guessing you dont remember the first 4 arena seasons.
    yeah, you are thinking druids. Warriors were usually with RESTO druids, because RESTO DRUIDS were retardedly OP.