Thread: Garrosh's gear

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennor View Post
    I wonder if they're going to show or explain how garrosh obtained gorehowl and those huge tusks (possibly mannoroths) on his shoulders. anyone know of anything being said in the beta?? Also am i the only one that thinks that garrosh's lower jaw thats tattooed like groms looks like chocolate milk?
    There not Mannoroth's. Mannoroth's skull hangs above Garrosh's throne. In the book the shattering Thrall gives him Gorehowl before leaving.

Deleted
    I've not read the whole thread but, has anyone noticed that in-game and in the wallpaper they released(through the darkmoon faire website thing), Garrosh's skull shoulderpad is on his left shoulder. However, in the loading screen image for Kalimdor it's on his right shoulder. Is this a mistake or is there a reason for it?

Has been bugging me since 4.0.3a ><

Quote Originally Posted by minder View Post
    I've not read the whole thread but, has anyone noticed that in-game and in the wallpaper they released(through the darkmoon faire website thing), Garrosh's skull shoulderpad is on his left shoulder. However, in the loading screen image for Kalimdor it's on his right shoulder. Is this a mistake or is there a reason for it?

Mabye he likes to switch up the style sometimes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minder View Post

The loading screen picture is mirrored (probably due to the composition of the whole), you can see it by the fact that he's holding Gorehowl in his gauntleted left hand when in-game he's right-handed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The loading screen picture is mirrored (probably due to the composition of the whole), you can see it by the fact that he's holding Gorehowl in his gauntleted left hand when in-game he's right-handed.
    Ah, that hadn't occured to me. Thanks a lot, now I won't be confused everytime I zone into Kalimdor ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    There not Mannoroth's. Mannoroth's skull hangs above Garrosh's throne. In the book the shattering Thrall gives him Gorehowl before leaving.
    They are Mannoroth's. Mannotorh's skull us hanging above Garrosh's throne and has had the ends of the tusks cut off, which you can clearly see. The ends of them are currently being worn by Garrosh.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-11-27 at 06:26 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.