Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji View Post
    Priest stands on top of the pillar in RoV/Blade's edge arena, life grips the team mate up to the pillar when he gets low. Let the tears begin.
    yeah, i dont really see people going for dps when a preist is just hanging out on that pillar though...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna tie this to a macro that whispers the player "I just saved your ass. Everybody gets ONE." Hell, I may even make it a raid warning so everybody knows. If they screw up again, they're on their own.

After watching that video, a gift for sure.

Anything that can pull the /waggle right over to me like that is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    After watching that video, a gift for sure.

Anything that can pull the /waggle right over to me like that is awesome.
    no waggle for me
    horde ftl..

but yes, i will LOVE this spell. and i can see many situations where it can be very useful in pve and pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jektar View Post
    I do see alot of people also dying in a fire in a raid then saying. "ZOMG YOU BAD PRIEST LRN2LIFEGRIP!"
    Don't worry. The majority of "in fire idiots" does not notice the fire. So it will most likely be the old "learn2heal?!?!"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Im sure you will be able to do some interesting pulls with this if you have a DK dg pull then the priest lg pull the DK, creating a wierd chain pull kinda like some ppl used for the faction champs fight in ToC.