10+ Year Old Account

First leveling zone in cata?

This is just a quick and simple question which has been bugging me recently,

What is the first zone you level in, in Cataclysm?

To me it seems to be either mount hyjal or the under water zoone (i honeslty cant spell it nor am i gona attempt) It would be odd if both are 80-83, but to me both seem it.

I think it's like Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord. You can go to either one but you'll probably benefit more from doing both.

Yeah, you probably only have to do one, but you could do both to help the grind from 84-85.
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I think it's like Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord. You can go to either one but you'll probably benefit more from doing both.
    "In Cataclysm" they are both WOTLK 70-73 zones, not 80-83, please read it fully next time

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    "In Cataclysm" they are both WOTLK 70-73 zones, not 80-83, please read it fully next time
    Let me be more specific.

The zones, Vash'jir or however the hell you spell it and Hyjal, are going to be similar to the zones, Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra, in that you can do one or the other but you have the choice to do both or just one and move on to the next zone.

I'm sorry if I was too vague in what I wrote the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Let me be more specific.

The zones, Vash'jir or however the hell you spell it and Hyjal, are going to be similar to the zones, Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra, in that you can do one or the other but you have the choice to do both or just one and move on to the next zone.

I'm sorry if I was too vague in what I wrote the first time.
    I understood you perfectly fine, the OP just didn't understand you. Nothing wrong with the way you wrote it and you are correct. They are the Fjord/Tundra of Cataclysm.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

10+ Year Old Account
    aha so thats what ya meant... in that case im just abit anoyed that you have a choice...
    I HATE MAKING CHOICES!!
    from what ive seen i wana do both but i also wana do the even higher stuff too (while leveling) i gess i'l just have to do 1 on main 1 on alt ><
    still cant choose D=

Quote Originally Posted by alleksi View Post
    there was nothing wrong in your sentence, OP is just a retard :P
    There was kind of a lot of sarcasm in it but alas, this is text and does not convey emotion :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alleksi View Post
    there was nothing wrong in your sentence, OP is just a retard :P
    brevity is the art of humiliation. muahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post

How can you misunderstand a sentence that much? I'm afraid of you
    This account is considered as inactive as of 9th feb. 2011. I am now Gorgash from now on.

Yeah, I knew what you meant. LOL
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

Vashj'ir Is probably the best one to start with.

From what I have experienced from the beta is that Hyjal and Vashj'ir are the two starting zones. Hyjal is more dynamic and much more linear, imo its abit faster then Vashj'ir.

BUUUUUUUUUUUT.... I think almost everybody will choose Hyjal when the launch of cata is here. I will start with Vashj'ir since I thnik it wont be as crowded as Hyjal at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    From what I have experienced from the beta is that Hyjal and Vashj'ir are the two starting zones. Hyjal is more dynamic and much more linear, imo its abit faster then Vashj'ir.

BUUUUUUUUUUUT.... I think almost everybody will choose Hyjal when the launch of cata is here. I will start with Vashj'ir since I thnik it wont be as crowded as Hyjal at the start.
    This is my thinking too, everyone will flock to Hyjal.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.