Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's not a turtle so I won't change
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    Kinda dissapointed. Hoped it would have been a bit bigger and more like an actual monkey, not an ape. Meh.

Something tells me it may be a placeholder...I have seen the new Monkey model wondering about in the Lost Isles etc - I am wondering why it isn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by drefanator View Post
    i'm definitely sticking with my polymorph (rabbit) but i'll definitely get the glyph still.

Would have preferred an actual monkey instead of a gorilla. Oh well.
    qft
    As always, apparently the one thing you can do in a duel that isn't cheating... is lose.

Deleted
    I don't want polymorph i want XENOMORPH!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2010-09-03 at 01:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    qft
    quoted for truth or quit fucking talking?

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    That is clearly an ape, not a monkey.
    you do know that ape == monkey?! it's the same. chimp != gorilla. and capuchin monkey != dog ape. but still, ape == monkey. glad to have that cleared up for you! ;-)

on topic:
    why is it so small?! do all polymorphs have to be that size? heck, even the turtle is bigger.

Personally i'll be happy if it stays like that, I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    you do know that ape == monkey?! it's the same. chimp != gorilla. and capuchin monkey != dog ape. but still, ape == monkey. glad to have that cleared up for you! ;-)

on topic:
    why is it so small?! do all polymorphs have to be that size? heck, even the turtle is bigger.
    Yeah gonna have to call you on that one.

Dictionary for monkey:
    1.any mammal of the order Primates, including the guenons, macaques, langurs, and capuchins,but excluding humans, the anthropoid apes , and, usually, the tarsier and prosimians.
    Dictionary for ape:
    1.any of a group of anthropoid primates characterized by long arms, a broad chest, and the absence of a tail, comprising the family Pongidae (great ape), which includes the chimpanzee, gorilla, and orangutan, and the family Hylobatidae (lesser ape), which includes the gibbon and siamang.

The big difference biologically is that apes are more bipedal in form and have no tail, while monkey's have a tail and remain for the most part on all fours.
    Mixelphlick 80 Gnome mage
    Beetstick 80 Gnome deathknight

10+ Year Old Account
    damn. I was hoping for a skinny chimp that throws feces

Deleted
    I like it and cant wait to get CC'd once the expansion is here =)

love the model..but in reality, I would so much rather it be a tome and not a glyph. I just like my random polymorph macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeldeth View Post
    love the model..but in reality, I would so much rather it be a tome and not a glyph. I just like my random polymorph macro.
    agreed. Love the surprise of a cast random macro with 4 or 5 possible animals.
    Mixelphlick 80 Gnome mage
    Beetstick 80 Gnome deathknight

The monkey is cool, but I hate to give up the sheep to get it.... sheep is just so classic.
    I currently use a random poly macro with: sheep, pig, turtle, cat, and rabbit.

I wish the poly glyphs would add then as a new spell instead of a replacement.

Polymorphs don't have "rare" forms, they just have two or three different possible palettes(except for black cat and penguin) that occur with about equal frequency. Chain cast any of your polys on a mob and you'll see what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think the idea of a monkey-poly is kinda stupid.
    polymorph is supposed to be an animal that cannot harm others.
    fyi monkeys can kill a human =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    i think the idea of a monkey-poly is kinda stupid.
    polymorph is supposed to be an animal that cannot harm others.
    fyi monkeys can kill a human =P
    You know there are mosquitoes who can kill humans. To me that monkey seems kind of harmless. It's not a ragning frisky male gorilla exactly.

Deleted
    This shit is bananas. B A N A N A S!

Someone had to do it :P

Seriously though, looks like a cool polymorph