Unhappy Unholy Dps Macros

It seems every Unholy macro I try and set up fails. I need a good raid dps macro for Unholy. Please help.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have 4 buttons not real sure what you need a macro for. Also some more info on what you are looking for would be nice.

What kind of macro exactly? A "push one button and win" kinda deal or just a few abilities tied into one?
    New and shiny compppppp!

There is no single unholy dps macro if thats what you're looking for. Only thing I reckon you need are corpse explosion macro, pet sac and pet gnaw. Plague strike, Icy touch, Scourge strike should be on a priority list not blindly spamming them.

Well I have just dusted off this Dk after a year off. I had a great 1 button blood dps macro that ran thu my with like 5 or 6 abilitys all at once. Now for some reason I can't seem to set up one again for unholy.

A few months ago I made these 2 macros for a friend so he could start seeing what was actually happening in the raid rather than mashing a couple of buttons :P

Hope it help!

Build without Reaping:

/castsequence reset=combat/target Plague Strike,Icy Touch,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Death Coil,Death Coil

Build with Reaping:

/castsequence reset=combat/target Plague Strike,Icy Touch,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elrohil View Post
    A few months ago I made these 2 macros for a friend so he could start seeing what was actually happening in the raid rather than mashing a couple of buttons :P

Hope it help!

Build without Reaping:

/castsequence reset=combat/target Plague Strike,Icy Touch,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Blood Strike,Death Coil,Death Coil

Build with Reaping:

/castsequence reset=combat/target Plague Strike,Icy Touch,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil
    Don't use them if you want to go for max dps, they do not adapt to any changes in your runic power and I imagine using a gargoyle with any of them is a pita to do.

You would also need spell hit cap and expertise cap for the macro, both are not aimed for as unholy. You will waste a lot of runic power and be slower at consuming runes.

So really just don't bother with one, I tested it myself. Doing my rotation without the macro was an 800 dps increase w/ no buffs, add buffs and ICC raid aura and you won't even be near what you should be doing and no one will want you in their raid.
    Last edited by MortalWombat; 2010-09-03 at 01:16 AM.

The macro doesn't allow for disease twisting, nor does it account for running up to the boss and using Icy Touch, and if you ever leave the boss you are fucked.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Deleted
    Don't use it period oO

Honestly if you need a macro to do your rotation for you just quit WoW and press one button all day long

And you want a macro because... Unholy is so hard to play?

Those 1 button-do-everything macro's only work proper for classes with only priorities and not rotations (warrior, hunter)
    Just get rid of it and learn to play, understanding your class and knowing what to do and when to do it will always result in higher dps than silly no brain macro's.