Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kain lost to The Master...........wtf
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by remember2 View Post
    Why isn't gamespot on this list? Arthas never tried to buy games off me for super cheap and then sell them for triple the price.
    Don't you mean Gamestop?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go Arthas! Ocelot losing to Team Rocket was fucking sad, and 15 minutes ago Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades was losing against the damn Pacman Ghosts! Also, the FPS "Cool kids" (Lol, they actually have less of a life, but hey) just bash on Warcraft lore, when it is waay better, please don't let this happen to Arthas :P Ocelot it enough, teach them which is the strongest MMO guys!
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    15 minutes ago Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades was losing against the damn Pacman Ghosts!
    Now THAT was upsetting, I'm glad that got fixed, and Arthas is pretty close to passing Psychomantis. Keep it up guys, we've been working against this guy all expansion, I'll be damned if this legendary evil doesn't at least win this round.

Keep Voting for Arthas!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Now THAT was upsetting, I'm glad that got fixed, and Arthas is pretty close to passing Psychomantis. Keep it up guys, we've been working against this guy all expansion, I'll be damned if this legendary evil doesn't at least win this round.
    THIS. Lol, Arthas a bad villain, what are you Pop, a WoW guy? This is WC:3 Lore, no other villian purged a whole city, BEAT the heroes and even better... Had a whole x-pac dedicated for him (After he did those things, if you are curious, TFT was mostly around his story, well, that and Illidan's/Kael stuff, yet they FAILED to stop the villain, that crap isn't common, y'know).

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

Agreed on this one. After spending the last couple years fighting the Lich King, I'd say he was a superb villain all around.

THIS. Lol, Arthas a bad villain, what are you Pop, a WoW guy? This is WC:3 Lore, no other villian purged a whole city, BEAT the heroes and even better... Had a whole x-pac dedicated for him (After he did those things, if you are curious, TFT was mostly around his story, well, that and Illidan's/Kael stuff, yet they FAILED to stop the villain, that crap isn't common, y'know).
    I'm definitely not a "WoW guy" lawl. Arthas is just a stupid character imo. And there are PLENTY other villains that have done far worse than purge a single city. So....yeah... =/

Go Arthas! Ocelot losing to Team Rocket was fucking sad, and 15 minutes ago Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades was losing against the damn Pacman Ghosts! Also, the FPS "Cool kids" (Lol, they actually have less of a life, but hey) just bash on Warcraft lore, when it is waay better, please don't let this happen to Arthas :P Ocelot it enough, teach them which is the strongest MMO guys!
    There were quite a few really stupid results in the first round. I can't believe Sephiroth lost to what amounts to a sub-boss in Gears of War. Sephiroth was the main villain of one of the better early Final Fantasy games, and one of the best games of the 90s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop-Dog View Post
    I'm definitely not a "WoW guy" lawl. Arthas is just a stupid character imo. And there are PLENTY other villains that have done far worse than purge a single city. So....yeah... =/
    I'd play through WC3 and wotlk again if you think all he did was "purge a single city".

Quote Originally Posted by Kody View Post
    There were quite a few really stupid results in the first round. I can't believe Sephiroth lost to what amounts to a sub-boss in Gears of War. Sephiroth was the main villain of one of the better early Final Fantasy games, and one of the best games of the 90s.
    Yeah those results killed me on the inside. =[

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 10:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    I'd play through WC3 and wotlk again if you think all he did was "purge a single city".
    Never claimed that's all he did. JohnnyTFK used it as an example and so did I. There are still far better villains and I'm glad he will lose to Psycho Mantis who is far greater. :]

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, sorry for the WoW thing, but so many people there hated Arthas because of "WoW" also Psycho Mantis? Did Psycho Mantis have GAMES dedicated for him? Did he have novels? Did he kill thousands of people? And most important, did HE accomplish his evil goal? Arthas in WC:3 did.

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 09:04 PM ----------

Exactly, Sephiroth is a serious villain, you can hate him (Some do I guess) but seriously, a Gears of War character? That must be more Generic than this -.-

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 09:05 PM ----------

Same thoughts there Pop :P Ocelot seems to be more important/badass than Team Rocket, but hey, people must prefer TR :S

EDIT: Sorry Pop for that attitude, it's just that seeing Arthas lose now would be too sad :P But really that was just my opinion.
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2010-09-03 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Never claimed that's all he did. JohnnyTFK used it as an example and so did I. There are still far better villains and I'm glad he will lose to Psycho Mantis who is far greater. :]
    I certainly wouldn't say he's the best, I just think he should get more support than he is ; I definitely think he's a better villain than Psycho Mantis. By A lot. He's far more developed, and it's more than just "he did evil things", because you can get inside his head and learn all about his downward spiral from his perspective, it makes the entire story so much more tragic. I think that makes him a better villain, because he has story to backup his evil deeds. He might have gotten a bit more stagnant in wotlk, but that's just the nature of MMO's, he still managed to lure the greatest champions azeroth has to offer to his throne and kill all of them. (Stupid Tirion had to ruin all the fun!).
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2010-09-03 at 02:11 AM.

Same thoughts there Pop :P Ocelot seems to be more important/badass than Team Rocket, but hey, people must prefer TR :S
    Damn PokeTards.

Arthas is a plain bad villain with flat out character development and you all should be ashamed for voting on him.

No Big Boss.

I am disappoint.

Another thing I'm not a fan of with this is some of the villain choices. Villains like Darth Vader, Joker, etc. should not be included. Their reputations outside of games will fuel their victories more than the games they were featured in. Darth Vader is going to win because he's Darth Vader from Star Wars the movies, not because he was a good villain in some Star Wars game.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumlord View Post
    Arthas is a plain bad villain with flat out character development and you all should be ashamed for voting on him.
    Orly? And a psycho who reads memory cards is better? Well guess what, PC's don't have em :P (Since you are stating it as fact, I'll do the same Drumlord -.-)

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 09:11 PM ----------

Another thing I'm not a fan of with this is some of the villain choices. Villains like Darth Vader, Joker, etc. should not be included. Their reputations outside of games will fuel their victories more than the games they were featured in. Darth Vader is going to win because he's Darth Vader from Star Wars the movies, not because he was a good villain in some Star Wars game.
    Was he in a video game? (I'm not that much into Star Wars, so I don't know much sadly I know in Star Wars 3 he was technically there, but I mean was he actually in a serious SW game? Lego Star Wars anyone? :P

Arthas is a terrible character. Go psycho mantis

10+ Year Old Account
    not to sound like legions of zelda fans, but I vote Ganondorf.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.