Poll: Which would you rather do, weeklies or dailies?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    Should we just remove crafting CDs while we're at it? Make it so there is absolutely no reason to log on every day? Don't see it happening, as playing only once a week would make most lose interest, therefore Blizz loses money. And from a player perspective, I like having something to do when I log on. Dailies are NEVER required, but its something you can do. And with upcoming caps on valor points(frost badges), the daily heroic will not have to be done everyday if you are raiding on that toon. Weeklies should be limited to things that really only have to be done once a week, like the raid weekly or capturing WG/Tol Barad.
    This isnt about only playing only one day a week.
    This is about making it so you have more time to do what you want instead of the repetative tasks.

Its about making it so that even tho I raid 5 days a week I dont have to log on 2 hours in advance so that I have enough time to do my dailies and raid. I can spend 20 hours a week raiding and than do my "dailies" on one of the days I dont raid.

I tried to read the whole thread but towards the end i couldn't take it anymore, i choose dailies because it gives me something to do when i log on.

if they made them into weeklies what would you be doing "with your better saved time now that i don't have to spend 30 mins of my play time every day doing dailies"

Would you be raiding? probably not since most raids happen at set times (usually in the evening) and not every single day.
    Would you be doing heroics? probably not because then why would you whine about being rewarded for doing a heroic every day already?
    Would you be farming mats/profession stuff? probably not because doing dailies helps make money and some professions (see JC and future ones in Cata) have dailies with them to help you progress.
    Would you be pvping? probably not because again... you wouldn't be whining about being rewarded already for doing pvp daily.
    Would you be grinding a rep/questing? probably not because dailies are just as grindy as those two things...

Would you be sitting in (insert major city here) doing absolutely nothing because you already "did your weeklies" ? i'm going to go ahead and say yes....

Dailies > Weeklies

Quote Originally Posted by Firemist View Post
    I tried to read the whole thread but towards the end i couldn't take it anymore, i choose dailies because it gives me something to do when i log on.

if they made them into weeklies what would you be doing "with your better saved time now that i don't have to spend 30 mins of my play time every day doing dailies"

Would you be raiding? probably not since most raids happen at set times (usually in the evening) and not every single day.
    Would you be doing heroics? probably not because then why would you whine about being rewarded for doing a heroic every day already?
    Would you be farming mats/profession stuff? probably not because doing dailies helps make money and some professions (see JC and future ones in Cata) have dailies with them to help you progress.
    Would you be pvping? probably not because again... you wouldn't be whining about being rewarded already for doing pvp daily.
    Would you be grinding a rep/questing? probably not because dailies are just as grindy as those two things...

Would you be sitting in (insert major city here) doing absolutely nothing because you already "did your weeklies" ? i'm going to go ahead and say yes....

Dailies > Weeklies

How about doing something outside of WoW?
    The rest of the populus has to suffer because you need Blizzard to supply you with 24/7 activities to feed your addiction?

10+ Year Old Account
    How about you just not do your dailies every time you log in?
    The rest of the populous has to suffer because you can't log in every day?

See, it works both ways.

You arent suffering you are recieving the same reward

So it doesnt work both ways

I just wish they were repeatable. I hate restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebored View Post
    How about doing something outside of WoW?
    The rest of the populus has to suffer because you need Blizzard to supply you with 24/7 activities to feed your addiction?
    Actually i took the OP to mean "make them weeklies so i can do other things in wow" and last i checked doing dailies does not mean playing 24/7... actually i think thats why they turned repeatable quests into dailies back in TBC.

So just because you can't log in 20-30 mins a day (or every other... missing a daily or two doesn't make or break the game) means i don't get more of a bonus for being able to?

So Blizzard should just make it so that servers are only playable on Tuesdays (after maintenance of course) that way everyone can get their weeklies in, and their raid right? Then we can all do whatever we want the rest of the week (outside of wow of course)

10+ Year Old Account
    I go to work every day even tho I hate it, do I require psychiatric help? Or do I just understand that in order to do the things in life I do enjoy I have to work.

Im sure he loves raiding and just hates all the "other" stuff he has to do in order to raid efficiently. Ie dailies, probably other things too but this thread is about dailies.
    Or perhaps you go and find a job you do enjoy.

Yeah - that was really hard to figure; I know.

Deleted
    Jesus christ are you kidding? This is still a MMO, you must spend at least some time in it. Go play counter strike otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go to work every day even tho I hate it, do I require psychiatric help? Or do I just understand that in order to do the things in life I do enjoy I have to work.

Im sure he loves raiding and just hates all the "other" stuff he has to do in order to raid efficiently. Ie dailies, probably other things too but this thread is about dailies.
    Considering you need a job to make money, and you need money to buy food, and you need food to live...

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.