Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Like the forums, no complaints there at all.

Variable or fixed width? Doesn't look like it's a standard 960 wide site so I'm guessing variable with CSS. It does however make the content area look rather forced and bare. Not a big fan.

Graphically it's great though.

I absolutely love the new design. Its cleaner and way easier on the eye. I say go for it!

The Tooltip of the Talent calculator update seems to be wrong:

Shaman Enhancement Tier 4 Should be •Fire Nova - Increases the radius of your Fire Nova spell by 5 yards.

I refuse to believe it, there is no way that garrosh can beat cairn in a duel. must be the same crap with lothar, the orcs always ambush their target and claim that it was a fair duel.

well fuck you, i've always killed any horde on sight regardless of level, and i shall continue to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder with the new Drani and Belf starting screens, their starting quests are being updated as well.. be kind of funny that Drani are still being found after a crash that happens a few fears ago now hehe

Bam! Added the MMO-Champion guy.

I was bored :S

10+ Year Old Account
    It is said that the duel has ended in Cairne's death, not that Garrosh killed him. Remember, Grimtotem clan is somewhere there, trying to take over Thunder Bluff.

The design looks nice except the search field and button. It seems as if the designer didn't include it in his original design and then thought: "Oh yeah, the search bar.... hmm lets just put it in the middle here, see how that works."... Or so to speak atleast. Or maybe it was positioned there to fill up the banner space, but there's just something about that positioning that's slightly off.

I like the new site design layout a lot. It looks so neat and fancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really love the new design (: Looks very sleek.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    It may sound like him but it's actually the voice actor who did Terenas, Earl Boen (the WotLK Terenas as Tony Jay did the War 3 version).
    Holy crap that is Earl Boen! I had no idea. See him here in Terminator 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HlkTvqXGkQ Not quite as epic, heh, but you can't miss that voice.

more ads in the forum page please
    and maybe more uniform fonts

Hmm, why is that in Latin? Im gonna try translating it.
    Last edited by Dragonwing; 2010-09-03 at 09:37 AM.

I really like the design that you have picked. Looks great, I approve. ^^

For the ones asking why the texts are in latin: Those are just placeholder texts...

...and thumbs up for the new design, seems more neat

Deleted
    nice layout for the new site, looks very clean.
    Will it be fixed width or will it support wide resolutions as well?

Sorry to sound like know-it-all guy, but as long time web designer/coder, i must ask a question : What is the goal of the redesign ?
    Just from pointing out you are going to change MMO-C isnt actually much of use when evaluating the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdemenzes View Post
    Holy crap that is Earl Boen! I had no idea. See him here in Terminator 3 Not quite as epic, heh, but you can't miss that voice.
    Doctor Silverman! Yesss haha how awesome is it that Blizz chose his voice for the intros XD As a huge fan of the Terminator franchise, I just had an epic nerdgasm.

The intros are clearly unfinished though. Missing statues in Stormwind, jumpy scene jumps in Ironforge, Choppy camera movements in Gnomer.... but they are looking good!

Lastly: The thread for feedback on the new design is linked at the top, USE THAT.

I would't change anything.

Love the new design, go with it!