Thread: Staff question

Deleted

Staff question

Hello.

I have a quick question, since i can't access excel sheets on my computer >.<

I have the following staffs:

Abracadaver HC version and i have the chieftain staff from sarufang HC version.

Since im new here I can't link anything. My in game name is Dotsson on Thunderhorn EU.

Im currently affliction with 264 gear.

Just wondering which staff that would be the best to use.

Cheers

Dotsson

10+ Year Old Account
    This is really a question of hit. If you need the hit, Abracadaver is better. If you don't, the chieftain staff is better.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    This is really a question of hit. If you need the hit, Abracadaver is better. If you don't, the chieftain staff is better.
    Ye my thought aswell. With abra i dont need any points in suppression but with chieftain i do need as many as 3 sometimes due to 10m setup in raids (mainly raid hc 10m)

if ur affli shouldnt u be specced into suppression either way?
    seems good imo.

but ppl on here should be telling you that a staff is bad.. no matter wat the stats.. mh / o/h is better in all cases due to spellpower being stat no.1
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokex View Post
    if ur affli shouldnt u be specced into suppression either way?
    seems good imo.

but ppl on here should be telling you that a staff is bad.. no matter wat the stats.. mh / o/h is better in all cases due to spellpower being stat no.1
    This is totally wrong, there is nothing in a staff that make it iheritable worse then mh/oh, if you compare hc Mag'hari to hc needle/baton the staff have some 20 spellpower more and a truckload of haste instead of a bit of crit. if you wonder what is best, count the stats.

as to answer your question, keep both! It seems like the hit-debuf isnt always there in your raids and abracadaver gives you 4% hit so swap it in when your shadowpriest/moonkin is home sick or is going healing for a fight.