Quick question: Pala dispels MC?

Hi there, I've got a quick question about paladin dispells:

Can they dispel Mind Control? (Casted by an enemy Priest)

I'm unsure, since they can remove magic from friends, but at the moment of Mind Control, the friends are considered enemies...

Thanks

edit: Ah... Sorry, I didn't mean to post it in Cataclysm PvP.. It's a general question..

they can't. maybe a purge or dispelmagic of a priest can.

Well, I know it's possible to dispel certain mob's(not bosses) mind control so the whole "They're considered an enemy" business, doesn't necessarily apply.
    I honestly haven't tried yet, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    they can't. maybe a purge or dispelmagic of a priest can.
    Only way to stop it(afaik) without using your trinket is to have someone CC, stun or interrupt the priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Only way to stop it(afaik) without using your trinket is to have someone CC, stun or interrupt the priest.
    I know Purge/Dispel Magic/Mass Dispel can remove a few of the mind controls in PvE (like in ToC), but I don't know about PvP for sure.

Its not possible. When you are MCed the only way to break it is: Bubble, Trinket or if you arent the ont being MCed stun the priest.

if its in pvp interupt the caster which will work everytime. if its pve interupting the caster or destroying the totems are normally the only way, with a rare case like toc where you have to kill the priest if it gets the cast off.

So as far as I understood: Paladins can't dispel it.

New Question: Can a Priest/Shaman dispel it?
    If Yes, do they have to Dispel the Casting Priest or the Person controlled? (I know that a Buff-Icon appears while the Priest is controlling something, is this dispelable?)

Thank you

Note: Please only answer my question without giving further hints I didn't ask for
    Note2: Please don't answer if you are not 100% sure, because it would not help me.