Thread: Frost Pet

Frost Pet

is the worst looking pet in game, ahahaha, cant even describe how bad it is, maybe im not into lore much or something, but why if you are frost, your pet is water elemental? (water>frost, i get it, but its still dumb) paladins get pet at lvl85 well its 10sec pet but still, got unique model! you know what means unique? you spell stealers...

what?... seriously what?

10+ Year Old Account
    o___o;;;
    Uhm, what would you rather have? Something that doesn't have anything to do with the spec?
    ..i think i deciphered that correctly.

In This Thread:

Frost Mage complains about their permanent pet not looking very cool.

Calls Paladins Spell Stealers, making me lulz (because Mages steal spells! From Paladins! Get it? It's funny! No? Fine...)
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mage tears delicious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Calls Paladins Spell Stealers, making me lulz (because Mages steal spells! From Paladins! Get it? It's funny! No? Fine...)
    i lol'd...
    Well, it was more of a chuckle...
    BUT STILL.

EDIT ;; @Albert the fish - SHHHHH you're bringing logic into the fantasy world.
    Last edited by Tayla; 2010-09-03 at 10:57 AM.

it's lore
    mages have used water elementals since warcraft 1
    they do need a graphics update however.

sidenote, how are paladins spell stealers when
    a)hunters and warlocks were pet classes before frost mage
    b)unholy dks were a pet class after frost mage
    c)the paladin "pet" doesn't really count as a pet...more like a cool looking buff

so if anything it's unholy DK that stole your spell.but really you stole it first.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

the only thing i dont like about it is its lack of uniquness its basically the same as about 40 different elementals in the game

a unique skin would make it look better imo it dosnt even need to be a big change i think add a couple of bits of ice to its current model so it looks like its slowly freezing over maybe a fancy stripe or 2 and you have a more unique pet!

also i just realized that the pally pet will be the first wow pet that is only a pet
    locks/mages/dks/shammys pets all share models with various mobs and hunters pets literally are the mobs from the world

Deleted
    Yee mages should get water version of dancing draenei from midsummer festival, coz we sexy.

I just wanna see the pet fixed so it disappears when mounted but will still come back after dismounting.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Next up, DKs will complain that their ghouls look like generic ghouls.

Damn, my voidwalker is so blue, i cant stand it, really, where did this came from "void walker" how can it walk if its void? :S And its so blue, why its so blue, i mean, they could make it purple, u know like shadows-affliction style, but not blue.. i hope they change it.. And then mages come to steal our pet, how do mages have a pet?? An elemental?! we warlocks can control demons and elementals, water elemental should just flee when it see a warlock..

Ok, i over do it in irony, but u got the point.
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get mini-ahune pet for frost ya?

---------- Post added 2010-09-04 at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tayla View Post
    o___o;;;
    Uhm, what would you rather have? Something that doesn't have anything to do with the spec?
    ..i think i deciphered that correctly.
    What do semicolons add to that face?