Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Only wish they would do away with it.
    The arguements regarding range are made moot by the tools that melee have now, so it is an outdated and no longer necessary mechanism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    In an earlier build. Holy had a +20% hit chance with Holy spells for Priests. That seems to have gone away. They really can't expect healers priests to put points into shadow to make it work. After all, it's just a nice little bit on the side, you shouldn't have to put considerable points into it
    Yeah, I honestly can't see that model working. You'd just be gimping yourself too much to put seven points into Shadow or Elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    At least speaking from the Shadow tree, they have at least managed to make the first tier of Shadow have talents which are attractive no matter what spec you are, you can pick up 3% spell haste and a shorter cooldown on Shadowfiend both of which are useful for healing specs, which allows you to pick up the Spirit to Hit conversion talent in the second tier. You don't need to take useless DPS talents to get it.
    Same thing with Balance. But you'd still have to give up something to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    At least speaking from the Shadow tree, they have at least managed to make the first tier of Shadow have talents which are attractive no matter what spec you are, you can pick up 3% spell haste and a shorter cooldown on Shadowfiend both of which are useful for healing specs, which allows you to pick up the Spirit to Hit conversion talent in the second tier. You don't need to take useless DPS talents to get it.
    Well we'll see what happens in future builds

Sorry for going off-topic. I really want Smite priests to work :P

On Topic: I think pushback needs to die. There's enough direct spell interupts in this game for it to be applicable anymore. Mobs don't have pushback, why can't we?
    Last edited by Alraml; 2010-09-03 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    Now it´s only the first two hits with a pushback for 0,5 Seconds, after them nothing will happen, am i informed right?
    That's correct. Most casters can talent an additional 70% or so reduction on live, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    On Topic: I think pushback needs to die. There's enough direct spell interupts in this game for it to be applicable anymore. Mobs don't have pushback, why can't we?
    I agree especially with almost if not all melee getting an interupt in cata (moonkins aswell)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erelyn View Post
    I agree especially with almost if not all melee getting an interupt in cata (moonkins aswell)
    Oddly enough. The Healer speccs all have a mastery of reducing pushback. Eliminating pushback altogether could free up the mastery for Spirit > Hit conversion to make on the side DPS work

I think pushback is important to some degree, given that there is a limit to how much you can be pushed back and that limit is not ridiculously high. I think being pushed back for a maximum of 33% of the casting spells time is fair. So a 2 second spell would become a 2.66 second spell to cast given the pushback. If you factored in the rather high 70% reduction thats like.. 2.2 second cast approx?

That's not imba, just gives you a penalty for casting in someones face.

Of course I'm also happy for them to just be removed given that there is a cast time that a human could respond to nowadays, as most people cast things so quick - or just CC cast/cast instants that you don't really get a good opportunity to interrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    Need to be removed completly or at least it should work like everybody have 70% reduction for ALL spells. Hibrids have only for healing or dd. How should i survive as a moonkin without my heals? We need so much heal in pvp and i always had my nature's focus. Right now we dont have that for the heals, also restos don't have a protection on their root, cyclone. Not to mention those cc-s are 0.5 longer to cast. Without pushback in resto talent that means you have to cast 2 sec + 2*0,5 if your are hit by melee. old: 1.5 + 2*0,15. 3 sec vs 1.8. Thats just too much. Now that retri paladins and ferals get their 10 sec cd interrupt, every melee can easyly make you unable to cc. I say make every pushback 0.15 sec that can occur maximum 2 times. Make it work with everything for everybody without spec, talent. Or remove completly