Poll: read post before you vote

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycrolieben View Post
    I was under the impression elemental was never given any form of survivability, thus they can't even be listed.
    well they have two totems that stops melee and one that stops a spell. but nothing major like iceblock

1. Priest
    2. Lock
    3. Moonkin
    4. Elemental

I have never actually reached a frost mage so I wouldn't know if they have good survivability or not.

Everyone knows frost mages have the best survivability of all by far.
    Shadow priests are iffy, they get fear, dispersion, and bubbles/mending but once those are over they can die pretty fast just like any priest.
    *****Good**** Ele shamans have insane peels + interupts and that brings them up pretty high IMO. Did I mention good ones?
    Afflic locks are pretty damn good, they self heal like beasts with dots as well as having demon armor for melee + decent peels.
    I've never played a moonkin pvp, from my point of view they don't have much but they can self heal + burst insanely to multiple targets.

Frost Mage>Aff Lock / Shadow Priest>Ele Sham>Moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by Ethioz View Post
    1. Priest
    2. Lock
    3. Moonkin
    4. Elemental

I have never actually reached a frost mage so I wouldn't know if they have good survivability or not.
    lol that's a good one

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Elemental shaman any day, heals better than a disc priest and noone dares going into your los unless they are 100% hp due to your nuclear missile burst and whatnot
    not to mention they are unkillable in stuns

Quote Originally Posted by Ethermal View Post
    Elemental shaman any day, heals better than a disc priest and noone dares going into your los unless they are 100% hp due to your nuclear missile burst and whatnot
    not to mention they are unkillable in stuns
    My spellpower is 3600 and my lesser crits 6k, ele has no defensive CDs, 3 totems which 2 of them have high CD and a lame innterupt that also innterupts u!

Spriest, lock and moonkin have damage reduction that's better then ele overall
    Last edited by Stormhusk; 2010-09-04 at 01:44 PM.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

People that voted for moonkin have no idea what survivability means

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Boub and Deathwing have never been seen in the same room together. Jus sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    I asked me the same thing.
    in PvP: Frost mage without competition.
    In PvE: When melee adds are the problem, Moonkins. When it´s about spell damage (aoe etc) I´d say warlocks/mages who use their wards.
    Mr. PVP Forum says HELLO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethioz View Post
    Lol....

Deleted
    It's in the PvP forum, so we are obviously not going to talk about PvE.

Frost Mage. An awesome icy shield + a shitload of snares so that you can't even get to them + a silence + A pet which can snare you too + a block of Ice that negates all damage and removes dots + blink + a spell that resets all your pets/snares/shields/ice blocks.

Oh wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    People actually voted for moonkin and ele...wow.

It's honestly pretty hard for me to decide who has the highest survivability between aff lock, frost mage, and a shadow priest. I think I'd have to either go with spriest or lock because both have self-heals.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    People actually voted for moonkin and ele...wow.

It's honestly pretty hard for me to decide who has the highest survivability between aff lock, frost mage, and a shadow priest. I think I'd have to either go with spriest or lock because both have self-heals.
    lol ikr

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny how several people think this topic is about PvE...

PvP forum much..?

On topic: Obviously Frost Mage, with Spriest being second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spriest

Mage: Ice barrier, 2 blocks and the constant slow they can put you in with frbolt and Cone of Cold, oh and frost nova, mana shield (however it eats your mana but it still keeps you alive). Not to mention the Mirror Images which dumps all aggro. When they used all that and you think you can win, he will simply sheep you and Evocate somewhere sneaky where you cant reach him :SS

Spriest: Dispersion, Disarm, Shield, the heals however those are fairly weak heals.

However sp got buffed loads, the mage still has best SV

Frost mages and spriests. When the players are highly skilled, frost mage. At a lower skill cap, spriest. Not that I think Spriests are overpowered or anything, they just have easier mechanics for survivability than mages.

Deleted
    Last time i hitted a frost mage was in Vanilla with my shaman. So imo frost mages have the best survival hands down.

15+ Year Old Account
    mage, by a country mile.

Depends on against what.
    Mage is great against melees, but gets raped by hunters.
    Lock is good against casters, but has serious issues against warriors
    Elemental is good against rogues, but dies quickly when focussed by casters/hunters
    Etc.7
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Funny how several people think this topic is about PvE...

PvP forum much..?

On topic: Obviously Frost Mage, with Spriest being second.
    The reason being is because we clicked on the topic while it was listed on the front page. We didn't just walk into the PVP forum and think "geez this must be about PVE". We clicked the front page link and didn't pay attention to the forum it was in.