Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Jesse you're on another level of awesome. This is sweet.

Deleted
    Clever idea. Will be awesome when it's all up and running.

updated with Deepholm.

mojomaker you rock and your videos are awesome but please could you make some alliance videos or a video of a rogue doing smoke bomb. thank you.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Quote Originally Posted by mojomaker View Post
    updated with Deepholm.
    I'm watching the Deepholm video now. Very nice videos.

Although I will say that you need to use Thunderstorm a bit better. Because it's a knockback rather then an interrupt, it'll let you interrupt abilities that can't normally be interrupted (such as the Rock flayer ability that took out half your health). Does a fair amount of instant damage too.

It has a 45 second cooldown, 35 with a major glyph, so it might sometimes be on cooldown when you need it, but it's a lot better then nothing.

Anyways, thanks again for these videos. I can't imagine how much time went into this porject with all the filming and editing.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

So Jesse... just curious if you did any videos of Hyjal?

Deleted
    nice, 10x for all the videos untill now, is a good "medicine" for those who dont have a beta key. And ye, keep "working" stop slaking :P

Deleted
    BB quest chain! Involves pirates, cows-taurens and worgen. no spoilers, but BB suffers hard.

Sounds great, now I'll just have to wait for you to do the Azshara quest line! ...
    o bby

curseforummoderatorscansuckadick

Uploading Deepholm part 2.... 38 minutes of footage.

should be up in 2 1/2 hours :P says 154 minutes remaining... LAWLS.