[H] 6277 Prot War 11/12 HM LF Guild

Hello there. I am currently looking for a new guild to join to kill H LK and H RS. I have 11/12 HM 25 man experience and HM RS 25 man to like 11%. HM LK 10 man to 13% (stuck 3 healing it because we couldn't find decent healers). The guild I was in has had their healers not showing up. School etc has pretty much ended the progression content. I have no desire to take progression nights into ToGC or Uld because we cannot get anyone to show up. I want to kill the HM LK/HM RS.

Current GS (as if that really matters because gear is changed depending on the fight) is 6277. I change out some gear depending on the content. I have always done Shamblings/Ghouls in 25 and 10 man LK. For RS I was always the tank in the shadow realm. I feel I could do whatever is needed though.

Expect armor pots, food (not crappy feasts), and flasks every night along with the desire to kill HM LK and HM RS. Currently every night is open after 4 PM CST. Please be at least 10/12 HM already. Prefer 11/12 HM and working on LK.

Thanks for your time!

Edit:
    It will not let me add an armory link so my character is named Purples on the Scilla realm.
    Last edited by Mollari; 2010-09-04 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Armory Info

Guild Name: Under The Influence

Server: Illidan

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1:30am CST

Progression: 11/12 Heroic ICC 25 man Glory of the ICC Raider 25

Below is a DETAILED explanation of our current needs:

PRIEST
    Shadow - VERY HIGH
    Holy - High
    Disc - High

DRUID
    Resto - High
    Moonkin - VERY HIGH
    Feral Tank - VERY HIGH (MT/OT SPOT AVAILABLE)
    Feral Kitty - High

SHAMAN
    Resto - High
    Enhancement - VERY HIGH
    Elemental - Medium

PALADIN
    Ret - Medium
    Prot - VERY HIGH (MT/OT SPOT AVAILABLE)
    Holy - Medium

MAGE - VERY HIGH

ROGUE - Medium

DEATH KNIGHT
    DPS - Medium
    Tank - VERY HIGH (MT/OT SPOT AVAILABLE)

WARRIOR
    Fury - Medium
    Arms - Low
    Prot - VERY HIGH (MT/OT SPOT AVAILABLE)

WARLOCK
    Affliction/Destro/Demo - Medium

HUNTER - Medium

OUR EXPECTATIONS:
    *Know all aspects of your class.
    *Working ventrilo and mic.
    *18 years old preferred.
    *Come to raids prepared with the highest quality flasks/pots.
    *Geared to the best of your ability, including top notch enchants and epic gems.

LOOT:
    We use a loot council system that is based on one's attitude, attendance, and performance.

Under The Influence is a late night guild that raids 2 nights per week.(Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1:30am CST) We are looking for dedicated members who are looking forward to starting Cataclysm off with a bang and give that extra push to get Heroic Lich King down. We are currently 11/12 Heroic 25 man ICC with Glory of the ICC Raider 25. Even if your class is labeled LOW/MEDIUM, please do not lose hope as we are always looking for EXCEPTIONAL raiders that are willing to push and progress hard modes in ICC. If you can't stand wiping here and there to progress on Lich King do not waste out time. We recruit for core spots not for the bench. We take raiding seriously and enjoy ourselves while doing it. If you think you would make a good fit feel free to drop by our site and fill out an easy to read and detailed application in the recruiting section of our website after registering.( uti.wowstead.com) If you have any questions feel free to whisper Eternius in game on the Illidan server or if I am not on one of the other guildies will more than likely fill you in on anything you need. Don't be afraid to ask. We are looking forward to hearing from you!