Blood versus frost

Ok so i did LK25 tonight and i took way more damage than i should have, Should i just blood?

I tanked shambling horrors on P1
    if that helps

and heres my wow armory
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ner&cn=Reyynna

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it you mean 'Should I tank as Blood'?

1. Yes.

2. Get rid of Corpse Tongue Coin and replace it with the Black Heart.

3. Get 4 piece. Now.

4. You spec seems odd. Why would you spec into reduced cooldown on Death Grip? That's only good for 5 mans. You've got points in talents most people skip.

5. EXPERTISE.

6. Don't gem Defense/Stam, you have more than enough defense.

7. Don't gem pure Avoidance.

8. Change Cloak enchant to +225 armor.

9. Change Chest enchant to +275 health.

10. Change Shoulder enchant to the PVP Stam/Resil one.

11. Are your legs not enchanted?

Add all these things up and you'll find you will survive adds tanking much better. Although as a DK, I'd say respec Blood and tank LK.

Snuffle is pretty much nail on the head, though I find 4pc to not always be necessary for just normal modes.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Well we do heroics so i am actually working on my 4 piece, i have 2 heroic marks and all 4 marks already

Deleted
    I've not tanked as a DK in a long time, but I always found Blood more enjoyable, and more effective. The self healing is more effective than the armour from Frost (This is just my opinion!)

Change your ring gem to pure Stamina.
    Get something on your legs.
    The blacksmithing profession bonuses would be more helpful to you in my opinion.
    Gem for stamina (I think)

I don't know if you've already done this but it's threat advice: Make a macro for each of your abilities and on that macro put /cast <The Spell> and on the second line /cast Rune Strike. This will save you having to manually activate Rune Strike.

That's my 2 cents, I'd ask someone checks it over first though and clarifies it before you start doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    I take it you mean 'Should I tank as Blood'?

1. Yes.

2. Get rid of Corpse Tongue Coin and replace it with the Black Heart.

3. Get 4 piece. Now.

4. You spec seems odd. Why would you spec into reduced cooldown on Death Grip? That's only good for 5 mans. You've got points in talents most people skip.

5. EXPERTISE.

6. Don't gem Defense/Stam, you have more than enough defense.

7. Don't gem pure Avoidance.

8. Change Cloak enchant to +225 armor.

9. Change Chest enchant to +275 health.

10. Change Shoulder enchant to the PVP Stam/Resil one.

11. Are your legs not enchanted?

Add all these things up and you'll find you will survive adds tanking much better. Although as a DK, I'd say respec Blood and tank LK.
    + get the 245 sigil, it's scales better in ICC, the 264 is better for anywhere without Chill of the Throne.

Snuffle covered the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, we'd love to have you in the DK forums, which is the proper location for this.