Deleted

Probably some sort of scam.

Sooo since Totalbiscuit is quite populair on the forums/youtube etc there is probably some sort of new scam.

I went to youtube to checkout some vids from Totalbiscuit (his youtube username is totalhalibut) and i saw there are serveral vids uploaded twice, one from the username totalhalibut (the real one) and totalhalibutt (the fake one it has two T). The fake one has exacly the same discription as the one from the real one, only with a download link instead of the link to the webside cynicalbrit.com. So watch it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Halibutt is empty..
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Yeah I don't know about any of this. Though if a scam website uploads my videos to try and keylog people let me know, I can make a copyright claim to shut them down pretty quickly. Last thing I want is for people to get fooled by con artists.

10+ Year Old Account
    And around the globe somewhere someone went like this... : "I'M IN YOUR YOUTUBES, COPYING YOUR BRITS."
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

Ahh yes, I see what he's done. He's put up a bunch of my vids, unlisted so they don't show up on his channel page and put a 'HD download link' in his description which is by the looks of it, a keylogger. I've got the fanbois to report him and I've filed some copyright notices so I doubt he'll last long.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Ahh yes, I see what he's done. He's put up a bunch of my vids, unlisted so they don't show up on his channel page and put a 'HD download link' in his description which is by the looks of it, a keylogger. I've got the fanbois to report him and I've filed some copyright notices so I doubt he'll last long.
    /cheers!
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant